The Hat Man

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

An examination of shadows today, starting with The "Hat Man." This video looks at the recent reports of this shadow being, as well as historical examples indicating he may have had an ancient origin, long before the internet and online tulpas.

This was a nice overview of what has been reported about this entity. I am still on the fence about what this being is. I lean towards a Djinn or high-ranking Demonic entity. I am not convinced Aliens are from other planets but may be members of that negative society of entities. They are actively watching us and trying to gain access to our most precious possession and that is our eternal soul. It is the seemingly unending war against good and evil. Hurting us hurts God. I think these beings whatever they are, are held in check for the most part by divine rules. They can scare us and interfere in some ways, but our choices are our own in the end. This is just my current state of mind on the topic, and it certainly could be something else entirely.