The Grey's are just human from far ahead

You would think if they were smart enough to time travel, they would have figured out the language by now. All of them.
Right, if they are us, they should be able to communicate, we have experts who can decipher hieroglyphics and Sumerian...wouldn't they send their linguists / scholars back in time for this purpose?...

Reactions: Debi
You would think if they were smart enough to time travel, they would have figured out the language by now. All of them.
Well not just that. They would also want to understand what regular day to day life was like. The only way to do that is by kidnapping the people too. There's also many many languages and to have every single one on file and lock down takes time and effort even for an advance race. There are hundreds to learn and i doubt they just let anyone go on time adventures to the past all willy nilly withought heavy regulation.

Right, if they are us, they should be able to communicate, we have experts who can decipher hieroglyphics and Sumerian...wouldn't they send their linguists / scholars back in time for this purpose?...
Well before the rosseta stone hieroglyphics where a lost dead language. So going on the assumption that the Grey's are scientists studying ancient earth. They would need to learn or have machines that can do brain scans on humans. There's no guarantee that the languages of tommrow are anything like the ones today

Then ethically we never evolved at all.
Hmm kidnapping is too harsh a word. I think a senator would say. "Captured then released" under scientific observations ofcourse!

Yeah, that was the premise of the "Family Guy" episode, sending each Stewie and Brian back to a time just prior to the arrival of the previous Stewie and Brian to stop the next Stewie and Brian. I'll see if I can find a clip on YouTube.

I loved this. The paradoxes of time travel will give ya a headache.

Which is why they wear the thick hazmat like suits
I have not heard about these suits. Abductees usually describe the grays having big heads but very thin spindly bodies. No mention of heavy cloths at all.

I have not heard about these suits. Abductees usually describe the grays having big heads but very thin spindly bodies. No mention of heavy cloths at all.
Did you read the post? Because i explained it becuase the use of sedatives tend to make your eyes dilate and absorb more light therefore making the light harsher. Look at a bright light and put your finger up. It looks smaller than it useually would. The big protected heads of hazmat suits tend to absorb and block the harsh light therefore making the heads appear larger and the bodies smaller.