The Great Halloween Adventure

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I'm feeling adventurous! I'm ready to see where you would take me in a story about the paranormal. I'll start the story, and you add up to 10 lines of my adventure, to be added onto by the next person! You may continue adding on, you just can't end the story! Where do you take me? What do I find? Have fun and take me on a great adventure!

Debi woke up to the phone ringing. "You have to see this!", said her friend Terry. "Come quick!"

Grabbing her coffee, her bag of magic wares, and jumping into her little yellow Kia, she was off to see what Terry was screaming about! Flying down the road she.....

Reactions: 7Critter
. . . started thinking. "Did I bring enough with me ?" She started going down the checklist of things she needed which included . . . .

Reactions: Debi
. . . started thinking. "Did I bring enough with me ?" She started going down the checklist of things she needed which included . . . .
All her prepper stuff and an assortment of weapons borrowed from Jad just incase the magic stuff wasn't enough. .

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Heading at max speed, she turned the corner to see something large, upright and furry on the road ahead. Slamming on the brakes, her car squeeled to a stop to see that it was a ........

Wolf man with big snarling teeth. Debi, always prepared, drew her gun just incase but she only had one silver bullet....

Reactions: Debi
Wolf man with big snarling teeth. Debi, always prepared, drew her gun just incase but she only had one silver bullet....
Knowing no one would believe her, she also grabbed her camera. T-Bob would want evidence!

Reactions: Lynne
Click, review, dang fuzzy. Click, review, dang fuzzy. Perhaps there is something to these multidimensional creatures not being able to be photographed. With Debi and the creature starting at each other, Debi decided to mentally capture an image in her mind. Ha, she mused, dare I offer the being some food ?

Luckily she has her lunch with her and offers the beast a ham sandwich. However does wolfman like ham too ???

The wolf creature gobbled it up like it hadn't eaten in some time. Debi was a bit concerned that it was not enough. The creature, however seemed satisfied. Then, something unexpected happened. The two started communicating, not through any audible sounds, but telepathically. Debi learned some things about the wolf creature. She learned that . . . .

The wolf creature gobbled it up like it hadn't eaten in some time. Debi was a bit concerned that it was not enough. The creature, however seemed satisfied. Then, something unexpected happened. The two started communicating, not through any audible sounds, but telepathically. Debi learned some things about the wolf creature. She learned that . . . .
all the BF and wolvemen hide from T-Bob so he can't get that picture he wants, Wolfie prefers mayo over Miracle Whip on his sandwich, and he prefers cherry pie over apple. He was late for an appointment and had to dash off, but winked and said, "You better get to Terry's house! I heard something was going on there you might want to know about!"