The Full Moon Effect

I worked in health care for many, many years and I have to say I saw the pattern. We always braced ourselves for a full moon...usually three days prior and three days after you could see the affects!
Debi, I had heard the same thing from health care providers and hospital staff. - Michael -

Reactions: Debi
Debi, I had heard the same thing from health care providers and hospital staff. - Michael -
Yup...I have worked on ambulances, in hospitals, and in nursing homes. I can tell you factually we always watched the moon phases. I even had one guy think he really was a werewolf one time! You just never know...lol

Reactions: Maphoo
Smart one, you are....lol. OK, it's a bit of both, I think. I think the extra light at night triggers something within us that may go waaay back as far as instincts to hunt or protect during that time. Add into that the tidal forces at work and there ya go....put on the extra security detail.
Good point... I think there is some instinctive psychological feeling, being able to see so clear in the middle of the night. I don't know how exactly how to describe it. I get like an extra-aware, heightened sensory, emotionally strong type of feeling. Maybe I'M one of those crazy ones! I'll go outside in a few hours and try to describe it!

Reactions: Debi
Good point... I think there is some instinctive psychological feeling, being able to see so clear in the middle of the night. I don't know how exactly how to describe it. I get like an extra-aware, heightened sensory, emotionally strong type of feeling. Maybe I'M one of those crazy ones! I'll go outside in a few hours and try to describe it!
I await your description! :D

This eclipse i believe is actually going to occur on the night of the 27th in north america
I'm going to check on all those particulars. I've read 27th and also 28th, so I assume it may be a matter of time zones on the different dates.

Is this where I was before - During last Friday's show?