The case for Interdimensional Beings...

There were a lot of good points in that article. It's about time 'others' realize that there are things around us that we may not always see. It is also good to point out not all of these 'things' have the best of intent in mind. The article pertained mostly about UFO stuff, but those points talked about fit all across the board. We've all discussed this often and it's about time the naysayers put the dunce caps down they always want to put on us.

dunce caps
For the younger peeps that may not get that reference lol. It was so people were punished and told to be quiet in a corner
1667243666791.png

sounds a lot like the demons of different beliefs, and of the past. so all this is actually saying is that we are still at square one as far as figuring anything out because no matter how they try to turn it, it still comes back to the basics..........

Reactions: Donna K.
I thought I should do a disclaimer here:
"Any and all spoken by me in this Post is "My Opinion."

It is Possible... Okay... Probable... that I didn't read the articles. The Thread speaks for itself.

FIRST and foremost... scientists... at least any true (as in accepted as) scientists... are not arguing the point... they are working with and for (as always) and or either indebted or hold the debt to CERN...(not a conspiracy theory just full on fact for all ya'll that care to research it) well... CERN... just can't wait to bridge that gap. But I digress...

So... while we are waiting around for 'the Word' from Whoever... Worlds Swirl. Worlds ARE.

We have been allowed that there are Worlds within ~ without ~ and beyond.... since BEFORE written Word... which by the way ... dates back to somewhere in the vicinity of 200,000 years (if you care to date such)... and ORAL History... well... is dismissed as 'not recorder'... and yet... the very substance of life lies within this.

I guess what I am saying is... we are given labels for all that we See... smell... hear... feel... any other is? This is not insanity... nor even necessarily "paranormal". This is The Great Mystery.

When, after many, MANY... years in 'our time'... I asked a question that was actually answered... it was this...

"Why can some See you and others not?" "I mean, c*ap... it's quite clear????"

Here was the answer...

"They DON'T See because they choose not to." "They don't See because they don't LOOK." "We are the Leave's on the Tree." "We are the Eternity and you are the now." "It takes no higher Being to lay Glammour upon your Sight." "Though there is a matter of bending Light ...arcing the Arc..." "That is not needed here."

So... in all this... Here is my Truth...

Though there are Great Mystery's... Universes upon Universes... Time and Half Time... There is only ONE You.

Any other is Not.

While I will completely give over to the question "Are there Dimensional Worlds?" I say YES.

Are there Parallel Worlds in which YOU are not YOU. NO.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi