The 90's...

Graduating school 1990 was great. Music took some getting used to as newer bands dropped lead guitar mostly. Work and work and work and pretty sure more work that decade lol. Lost a few friends that decade as well...but gained my closest friends. Moved into my apartment in the 90's, kind of miss that place. Caught a white marlin summer of 1994. Working my rear off began paying off and finally better money started rolling in. Lot's and lot's of pool and darts and bonfires that decade for sure.

Paul you already live in the prettiest spot in the US I think. Just go for trips.
that is actually the plan lynne, ive always had a house in georgia, i always end back up here.... i currently live in the central part of the state but will move either back to the very southern coastal area or to the very northern mountain area, just cant pin one down above the other yet. but it will probably be southern area, just cant beat the spanish moss and waterways...... and that will be my base....

What do you miss from the 90's?
What would you bring back from that time?
What don't you miss from back then?
View attachment 50137
I seem to remember nicer clothes for sale for women. It seems that there are a lot of weird styles being worn, most of them I wouldn't touch. I had a good career in the nineties, and felt successful. I miss my new car that my father helped me buy in '96. There was a lot of good music, too.

I seem to remember nicer clothes for sale for women. It seems that there are a lot of weird styles being worn, most of them I wouldn't touch. I had a good career in the nineties, and felt successful. I miss my new car that my father helped me buy in '96. There was a lot of good music, too.
See! 96 was a good year for everyone!

I grew up in the 90's (born in 84). The way the younger generation now acts/talks/dresses is appalling to me HA. But I'm sure that's what my parents thought about me. I can vividly remember summer days when I was in middle school and I got into music, sitting in front of the TV watching pop up video just dying for my new favorite band to come on so I could hear the song. I eventually had enough money to buy their cassette (4.99 as I'm sure you all remember). I didn't have to wait by the tv anymore!

The clothing however can stay in the 90's. I do miss bell bottom jeans a bit, I fell victim to the smiley face shirt phase in 5th grade, and anything 60's that made a comeback in the late 90's. Better times...

Lucky for you! Those years were the beginning of middle age, until I was 42.
Work, work, and more work. A sh!t ton of responsibilities.

My carefree days were 1967 to 1977.
Our generation were and are the work horses. I hope now that you are retiring you can grab back a little fun.