Thanks Dad

jayiniowa

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I had an interesting dream last night. To make it short, there was a group of teenagers who were going to confront my daughter and her friends. I saw this developing and tried to intervene before the confrontation happened. I tried to speak with one of the male subjects in the aggressive group. This guy looked kinda sinister. I tried to reason with him and as I did so I realized that maybe he wasn’t part of this aggressive group, but had bad intentions nonetheless. As soon as I began speaking to him he turned to me in a challenging way, with a “you aren’t stopping me” kinda look on his face. He said something which was a bit aggressive, but I don’t remember what he said. At that moment my dad, who passed away a couple years ago, ran up to me. He didn’t say anything, but as soon as I saw him I was very happy. I told him I loved him and put my arms around him. I woke up at that point. So I’m thinking my dad showed up to protect me from this sinister looking dude who was confronting me. I would love to hear anyone’s thoughts on this.

I had an interesting dream last night. To make it short, there was a group of teenagers who were going to confront my daughter and her friends. I saw this developing and tried to intervene before the confrontation happened. I tried to speak with one of the male subjects in the aggressive group. This guy looked kinda sinister. I tried to reason with him and as I did so I realized that maybe he wasn’t part of this aggressive group, but had bad intentions nonetheless. As soon as I began speaking to him he turned to me in a challenging way, with a “you aren’t stopping me” kinda look on his face. He said something which was a bit aggressive, but I don’t remember what he said. At that moment my dad, who passed away a couple years ago, ran up to me. He didn’t say anything, but as soon as I saw him I was very happy. I told him I loved him and put my arms around him. I woke up at that point. So I’m thinking my dad showed up to protect me from this sinister looking dude who was confronting me. I would love to hear anyone’s thoughts on this.
I think you are correct! Our loved ones watch over us from the other side, definitely!

Perhaps this all happened in another dimension, a dimension that your father has access to.

I'm sure I have shared this here before, but it puts me in mind of the time I was staying at a hotel in Ohio; we were there to visit Mr. Garnet's family. I spent most of the night having horrible dreams in which I was being attacked. I finally woke up mumbled a prayer to my ancestors to help me be protected in my sleep. The dream resumed, but the woman who was attacking me was being spoken to sternly by a being dressed in robes and sandals, and he was so tall that I could only see up to his waist. I don't know who intervened, but I was grateful!