Test Broadcast Tonight....You're Invited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universe23

53 Miles West of Venus
Reaction score
Website
www.universe23.com
I hope this is OK to put here ... If not, I apologize.
As many of you know, I've been slowly working on putting together a podcast over the past month as time permitted. I've run a few tests, changed up some web services and equipment, etc.

Tonight I'd like to run a slightly bigger test....with real people. I was hoping some of you might be interested in helping out a wee bit.

At 10pm eastern tonight, I'll be doing the first public broadcast. I'm not yet sure how long the broadcast will be, but it will surely be at least an hour is not two hours. I'm not sure if there will be a guest or if it will mainly be us talking... The latter is likely to be the case.

I was hoping that you might call and and talk with me. It will be an intimate setting and will help me smooth out any of the problems before I go live in the near future.

There will be bumps, so it'll be a fun ride lol.

Go here for more information...
http://www.universe23.com/2013/12/02/listen-to-tonights-podcast-test-2/

@DarkMatter , I'll be sure to plug DMXM frequently....but if you would prefer me not posting this sort of thing here, I totally understand, man. Thanks in advance! Dan

Reactions: Shadow
No real topic tonight...it's just an audio/broadcasting test. I've not really promoted it just yet. I just wanted to give a test run to quickly determine unforeseen problems before I officially go live. Give me a call :)

Status
Not open for further replies.