Temporary signs of age?

That is a scary thought in the sense that according to physics, (the whole every action has an opposite and equal reaction thingy) then these subtle signs will only continue to grow, e=mc2 leads into the butterfly effect and just continues to expand at a faster rate with every occurrence....... reality may not be as we know it in the near future...........
Exactly the science that was presented last night.

The only thing similar I have had happen, was the time when I had been drinking a seltzer water. I always bought the same kind, and it came in little plastic bottles. Sometimes I would take one to sip while reading in bed, and there would be some left if I fell asleep before finishing it. When I would get up the following day, if there was some left, it would understandably have gone flat, but I might still take a sip to see.

So one day I got up as usual and decided to take a sip from the half bottle of seltzer I'd left. When I sipped it, it tasted horribly bitter. I couldn't believe my eyes; because the entire bottle was filled with some kind of orange algae, as if it had been sitting there for a much longer time than overnight. I have never been able to explain this.

Welcome to the PNF Mystertree! Thanks for your post. The Brain Slippage thread was my little incident i had this month. I can't answer what is going on with your situation, but even with my experiences i try to come up with the most rational explanations. If there is photo proof, perhaps with the strange weather we've been having maybe something aged the fence quicker than normal. I'm not onboard fully with the whole time slip theory, but it can't be thrown aside for sure. My instance i'd like to chalk it up to brain overload lol, but your experience could have many answers. Debi has said these recalls are becoming more and more prevalent, so maybe something beyond us is churning. Quite the scary thought imo.

The only thing similar I have had happen, was the time when I had been drinking a seltzer water. I always bought the same kind, and it came in little plastic bottles. Sometimes I would take one to sip while reading in bed, and there would be some left if I fell asleep before finishing it. When I would get up the following day, if there was some left, it would understandably have gone flat, but I might still take a sip to see.

So one day I got up as usual and decided to take a sip from the half bottle of seltzer I'd left. When I sipped it, it tasted horribly bitter. I couldn't believe my eyes; because the entire bottle was filled with some kind of orange algae, as if it had been sitting there for a much longer time than overnight. I have never been able to explain this.
That reminds me of an incident when I was young, still living at home. My stepdad was a big scotch drinker and he bought a case of Jonnie Walker. He had had one bottle from the case and a few days later I got a voice in my head saying, the drink is off. I didn't take any notice until dad opened the next bottle of scotch and he said, this is undrinkable, it tastes burnt. Every other bottle in the case was tainted. It was a mad house for paranormal activity growing up so It didn't even surprise me but I do remember it.

That reminds me of an incident when I was young, still living at home. My stepdad was a big scotch drinker and he bought a case of Jonnie Walker. He had had one bottle from the case and a few days later I got a voice in my head saying, the drink is off. I didn't take any notice until dad opened the next bottle of scotch and he said, this is undrinkable, it tastes burnt. Every other bottle in the case was tainted. It was a mad house for paranormal activity growing up so It didn't even surprise me but I do remember it.
That is amazing!