Sunday Live Chat

thats awesome find anything cool?
That was a test excavation. We never returned, or got deep enough to get near the base of the fort. It's still buried, and should be week preserved. But it is on private property and not accessible, now.

That was a test excavation. We never returned, or got deep enough to get near the base of the fort. It's still buried, and should be week preserved. But it is on private property ad not accessible, now.
damn! Thats kind of wrong to not be able to dig it out.

Reactions: T-Bob
I've worked on old fort sites before. Here's one of me working in Ballard County, KY on a old fort built by George Rogers Clark, in 1781 Yes, that is some of the timbers of the palisade wall still standing as we found it.

View attachment 4600

Clearly no claustrophobic issues...

Looks like Armand lost power again. Jad, we're talking metal detectors and trying to find some old historic sites. Are you into that sort of thing.

Looks like Armand lost power again. Jad, we're talking metal detectors and trying to find some old historic sites. Are you into that sort of thing.

I always wanted a metal detector-especially when I lived in the south pacific-beach and boonies everywhere.