Sunday Live Chat

netflix has crap for sci fi. mostly garbage with a gem or two thrown in. Their horror isn't much better. I wanted to cancel my subscription, but the wife likes some of their series

netflix has crap for sci fi. mostly garbage with a gem or two thrown in. Their horror isn't much better. I wanted to cancel my subscription, but the wife likes some of their series
Agreed. But is is cheap. If you can find two or three movies to watch a week, It's cheaper than renting.

Critter is buying it as he and his wife watches, a few dozen DVDs at a time. There were 1,245 episodes and two movies.
yeah he talks about it a lot.

Agreed. But is is cheap. If you can find two or three movies to watch a week, It's cheaper than renting.
that would e cool if we could all have a dark shadows night.

the rokus start at 40$ at walmart, i think you buddy is running kodi.

For what you get, I think it's worth the price. I see on Amazon, you an buy it for about $425 bucks. That's a year of watching!
and less than 50 cents an episode. I suppose I could buy it just not all at once.

Reactions: T-Bob
and less than 50 cents an episode. I suppose I could buy it just not all at once.
I love Dark Shadows. When I was a kid, I had to make sure I got home from school in time to see it. The first 200 episodes, or so, are the best, before Barnabas came to Collinswood

I love Dark Shadows. When I was a kid, I had to make sure I got home from school in time to see it. The first 200 episodes, or so, are the best, before Barnabas came to Collinswood
i didnt start liking it untill 5 or 6 years ago they showed them on chiller channel but then ended it.

When I was 4 or 5 my mom watched the show and I didnt like it cuz it was interfering with speed racer which was my favorite show at that time. hehe

Reactions: T-Bob