Sunday Chat

Here's my comment concerning that...then I'll shut up again. I posted this on 2/5 on the live thread:

OK, here's what I wish to say about all of this. I'm going to kind of echo Duck here in a way.....I, personally, no longer see how it matters who they think it is unless they can prove and catch him. The damage has been done. I do most certainly wish Art and his family well and for them to be safe. But realistically, there were other ways for Art to continue with the show during this without quitting again and taking down an entire empire. He hurt many people in taking that way out. He had made a commitment, which he once again broke. I've been around long enough, I've heard Art do this over and over again for any crisis he's encountered.

For me, this isn't about his abilities as a host. One must give him his due for making the genre great. BUT, this, for me, was the last time I would put Art up on that pedestal, guys. All of us encounter things in life, but he had alternatives he could have chosen to how he went about this that would not have hurt so many people.

I, personally, will not listen to anything that MV has produced. That is my own choice. I wish Mr. Bell and his family well, but I no longer hold him in God status or run to hear his voice. He hurt this forum in many ways, including ignoring it from the start. SO....with that said, moving on!
Agreed.
Art is a washed up sore loser...and wants to hold onto anything he can to stroke his own ego.
When his ego isn't being stroked, Art pouts like a little ole baby—just like he's always done.

Reactions: Debi