Study of the Entities of DMT

Being a Hippie child of the 60s I took a few trips. On my LAST trip, I met God. He was not very nice and was certainly not happy with me. THAT was a trip that I had NO desire to ever repeat so I found better ways to have fun! A blond redneck girl played a big part in that change...That was in 1970, she is STILL bossing me around and keeping me out of trouble.

Being a Hippie child of the 60s I took a few trips.
Been there, done that as well...lol However, what fascinates me about the DMT research is the fact that most people encounter these same entities while on this drug. As you know, with other types of drugs, no trip is the same nor do they follow any patterns. This one seems to have a pattern. My question is why?

Reactions: ozentity
There was a craze here with people taking high doses of car sick tabs and having a common theme of going to another dimension and talking to dwarf type beings. Seems strange that everyone's experience was almost identical.

Being a Hippie child of the 60s I took a few trips. On my LAST trip, I met God. He was not very nice and was certainly not happy with me. THAT was a trip that I had NO desire to ever repeat so I found better ways to have fun! A blond redneck girl played a big part in that change...That was in 1970, she is STILL bossing me around and keeping me out of trouble.
Did God scold you ? Did this effect how you feel about him?

Reactions: Paulm
Been there, done that as well...lol However, what fascinates me about the DMT research is the fact that most people encounter these same entities while on this drug. As you know, with other types of drugs, no trip is the same nor do they follow any patterns. This one seems to have a pattern. My question is why?
It wouldn’t suprise me if these beings are real. This drug may shove the soul out into the astral plane, a forced out of body experience. I think they are real encounters.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Never had acid trips but have had magic shrooms when younger and ended up having a conversation for an hour with my three pitbulls I had at the time. I was really on their primitive, spiritual plane and dogs are in another dimension to us. The experience was truly amazing and I learned a lot of how canines exist. I have no doubt about some substances taking us there.

Reactions: Paulm