Stolen brains from Cryo Lab

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

So much for science bringing these people back to life! Question...does it count as murder?

Reactions: Lynne
Cryonic procedures can only begin after the "patients" are clinically and legally declared dead. Lawfully, you can't be charged with the murder of someone who is already dead (there is, however, a caveat to this in regards to a victim who has faked their own death previous to any murder committed against them. You CAN be charged with that one).

However, in this instance, they may be charged with offences related to mutilation or the mistreatment of a corpse.

Last edited:
wasnt mutilation and mistreatment already done to them before they were stolen?....lol

Nope, because the 'patient' would have paid anywhere up to £11,000 to have had their brain removed and stored in cryo, under a medical contractual agreement, with the view to it being revived and transplanted into another body sometime in the future and as the technology to do so exists........

At £11,000 a pop, I got room in my freezer - any volunteers??

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
If the people thought their brain was worth keeping why did they pay thousands to con men, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
"theres a sucker born every minute" - P.T barnum.......and every other conman and hustler since
It's a pretty good rort, they get the money and will be dead before they are proven frauds. I don't know about your brain being ok after freezing, I have to pull over stunned when drinking a slurpy with a brain freeze while driving, lol.

It's a pretty good rort, they get the money and will be dead before they are proven frauds. I don't know about your brain being ok after freezing, I have to pull over stunned when drinking a slurpy with a brain freeze while driving, lol.
ROFL!!!! Those Slurpies are deadly!

Reactions: ozentity
Hahahaaaa! These people are really nutty. No way would I want to leave my brain with anyone. Better to let nature take its course and hope for a better life on the other side.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Hahahaaaa! These people are really nutty. No way would I want to leave my brain with anyone. Better to let nature take its course and hope for a better life on the other side.
Yeah I'm taking mine with me, I haven't come up with any world changing ideas yet so I'll leave that to the next generation, lol.