State Trooper says Bigfoot visits him

The story reminds me a lot of a show that was on awhile ago, Igor Burtsev traveled from Russia to investigate the claims of a southern woman who supposedly was in "daily" contact with a family of Bigfoot. This had been ongoing for many many years, and yet not one photograph......left me feeling deflated. With the camera technology out there today with every phone holding a HD camera in almost every Americans pocket.......where are the photos ? still hanging on for the smoking gun someday.
I say on cases like this that trap cameras would be useful....IF these beings are actually of this dimension. I use trap cameras to track coyote and other animals on the property all the time. So, if these beings are visiting on a regular basis, why not employ a few of these handy dandy devices?
And I'm still hanging in there, too! Hope and all...;)

Reactions: Raul Bloodworth
I don't know what people here think of John Lear, but according to him, the bigfoot/sasquatch is actually a highly intelligent ET being from the planet Mars that is here on earth. He furthermore states that the hairy ape-like creature body style isn't their actual form but the one they adopted for their time on earth.

There are many "witnesses" that claim to have been abducted and have seen alien greys - yet no pictures. Perhaps if John Lear is right, these bigfoots have the power to control man's thoughts like the greys? Just a thought.

^ See that's sorta what I hate about all this. Bigfoot being a potential missing link primate living in the wilderness is pretty cool and interesting enough. But apparently now they have to be aliens. With psychic powerss. Or extra-dimensional creatures. But why stop there? Why not make them honourary members of the Illuminati while we're at it?

^ See that's sorta what I hate about all this. Bigfoot being a potential missing link primate living in the wilderness is pretty cool and interesting enough. But apparently now they have to be aliens. With psychic powerss. Or extra-dimensional creatures. But why stop there? Why not make them honourary members of the Illuminati while we're at it?
Haha, not my theory... Just stating John Lear's theory. People either seem to love or hate him.

Please don't kill the messenger bro :ghost:

That's the problem when working with theories, Cash. Everyone's got one and soon they become entangled and not stand alone. Since most of the paranormal is working with theories, as we ARE, after all, talking of the unknown, it can often become a bit messy. Your point is well made.

Haha, not my theory... Just stating John Lear's theory. People either seem to love or hate him.

Please don't kill the messenger bro :ghost:

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME, GAGEKKO!

Naw, I know what you're saying. No worries. :D

So let me get this straight. This guy has been in contact with Bigfoot on a regular basis for several years. Over those years he has left out food for them and they have eaten it. And he claims that he's been so close as to notice some sort of communication between them.

But despite all that, despite everything that he claims; he hasn't had the opportunity to take even a handful of good, non-shaky pictures or videos of them? Yeah, forgive me when I say I don't believe a word from this guy.

Give me evidence, not more stories.

I would love to have a session of 20 questions with him or even 120.

Reactions: Debi
Totally agree, Cash. There is no way a picture should not have been taken by now if this were factual.
Maybe he made the personal deal (unspoken) with them. Communication and trust, a spiritual connection. Can't say I would if I connected with them that way. I don't see it being a Harry and the Henderson's kind of thing.

Maybe he made the personal deal (unspoken) with them. Communication and trust, a spiritual connection. Can't say I would if I connected with them that way. I don't see it being a Harry and the Henderson's kind of thing.

That's an interesting point you brought up. Though I would like to, respectfully, counter it with the possibility that he's totally making it all up and lying out of his teeth.

I know legit guys.. family members..say they seen it.I just hope it was a prank on them or something and if it is real..it doesn't get killed for a reason of proof.
411 book changed my thoughts on it...doesn't sound like chewie from star wars.

if you wanted real proof on it.. set up some lazer traps (cross beams to alert movement).. drones with thermal vision.. and watch ..not catch or kill.. but all we have is a few photos of hair balls.

Reactions: Salvatore Ritondo