STATE SANDWICH

Maybe we could take a photo of the recipe to make it easier? Jadmom was an excellent cook. Amazing palate. I miss her so much...she was my precious cargo....
dang it...gotta go cry it out. love all y'all

• Sad
Reactions: Selectric
Never. Lot's of ricotta and mozz cheese is all oh and meat.
LOVE IT !!!!!!!! Fibally tried...my 1st Lasagna last year.......Undercooked the pasta. Everything else was great cept the shitty pasta! Dude, I'm crashin. Fixin to hit it

I'm also concerned about the Alaskan "Grinder" which could be a wrestling move or another indespensible job in adult films.Neither of which I would want in a sandwich. Eeeeek
Multiple posts of comedy gold. You're on a roll... freshly baked with some really dodgy sounding fillings!

• Big Grin
Reactions: jadamz
The Cuban Sandwich has been my favorite for the last 20 years.

It's difficult to find a proper one, as far as I am from the Gulf Coast.

I wouldn't call it a state thing, but in the Cincinnati area, chili parlors sell double and triple decker sandwiches. They are kinda like club sandwiches, but the customer gets to take 2 (double) or 3 (triple) different items from a list of meats, cheeses, tuna, egg, vegetables and salads. It's served on 3 or 4 pieces of toasted bread with condiments to order. These are my favorite sandwiches ever, but I love a good turkey Reuben.