Sphere shaped craft with multi coloured lights ?

LOL, If nothing else this sort of thing will be very attractive to a lot of people just to use to mess with other people. I will confess to having participated in such behavior in my younger days. We didn't have the sort of technology back then that is available now but it was pretty amazing what a big silver garbage bag looked like in the night sky when filled with helium. It reflected the lights from the city below and flew in a very un airplane like fashion. Back then people didn't have cameras that were very good at taking night pictures and almost nobody had movie cameras so the reports were just by word of mouth. We probably sent up a couple a week. The place that I worked used helium in vast quantities and had those silver industrial strength bags. Can you imagine what they would look like with a blinking multicolored LED light in one of those would have looked like!!!
You bring back fond memories of my brother who was always looking for new and creative ways to scare us, Lol.

Wow Oz thanks for reporting it here. Is there anywhere in your country to call in sightings ?
I can't find any info on this from anyone but it was there again last night but not so far up,it must be some kind of drone but if it's a prank it's going on a long time and not sure how long drones can stay airbourne,this is zipping around for hours.It's hard to tell but it looks as if it is going super fast,being that far away.I can't pic it up on my camera but will try tonight if it's still there.

I can't find any info on this from anyone but it was there again last night but not so far up,it must be some kind of drone but if it's a prank it's going on a long time and not sure how long drones can stay airbourne,this is zipping around for hours.It's hard to tell but it looks as if it is going super fast,being that far away.I can't pic it up on my camera but will try tonight if it's still there.

If you opt to do so, you can report what you are seeing to the US based National UFO Reporting Center (Ntl. UFO Reporting Center - Sighting Report Form). There's almost certainly a MUFON chapter in Oz as well, if you want to go that route.

Just curious, what's the closest RAAF base or military weapons range to you?

Just curious, what's the closest RAAF base or military weapons range to you?
There is one about an hour in the other direction,so nearly 150km from the craft.
If you opt to do so, you can report what you are seeing to the US based National UFO Reporting Center (Ntl. UFO Reporting Center - Sighting Report Form). There's almost certainly a MUFON chapter in Oz as well, if you want to go that route.
I feel it would be a waste of time,if it is a spy type thing or something alien I wouldn't get a straight answer.I don't like to bring attention to myself either.

There is one about an hour in the other direction,so nearly 150km from the craft.

I feel it would be a waste of time,if it is a spy type thing or something alien I wouldn't get a straight answer.I don't like to bring attention to myself either.
I don't blame you; I don't like bringing attention to myself, either!

Reactions: ozentity