Speech reversals of Josh Powell

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
Hi everyone.. I went back and had a look at some of my work on Youtube.... maybe some of you here have an interest in what David Oates calls reverse speech.... connecting with this phenomenon was a major turning point in my life back in 1997.... in fact, it helped me deal with my personal energies which still get the better of me at times.... here is a link to the first of a few videos I posted a ways back.... :

PS .. Wow, this forum is quite spiffy.... the video screen is present as well !!

NICE !!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Joe and Naked Apple
I'll offer the following videos here as well..... I hope I'm not screwing up posting these in the GZ category.. BTW, I was on with Clyde for two hours recently.. if you'd like to hear this it's at the link below,my part starts just after 40 minutes ... you can set the needle on the graph to choose your start point ...... here's the link :

OK, here's the second Youtube video of speech analysis of Josh Powell :

Dang this is a SWEET forum !!! .. I will be kicking in a few bucks here !!

Reactions: Naked Apple
The fourth Powell speech analysis : ... actually.. I couldn't find more.... not even sure there were more than three on the Powell case.. how about a loveable little serial killer ? :

Reactions: Naked Apple
I'll offer the following videos here as well..... I hope I'm not screwing up posting these in the GZ category.. BTW, I was on with Clyde for two hours recently.. if you'd like to hear this it's at the link below,my part starts just after 40 minutes ... you can set the needle on the graph to choose your start point ...... here's the link :

OK, here's the second Youtube video of speech analysis of Josh Powell :

Dang this is a SWEET forum !!! .. I will be kicking in a few bucks here !!
Hi Brian. I see no reason you can't post here on GZ post, especially since you were on it! Actually, I do remember your appearance on the show. Good work!

Hi Brian. I see no reason you can't post here on GZ post, especially since you were on it! Actually, I do remember your appearance on the show. Good work!
Hey thanks for the praise Debi.... I think I am going to be doing more of the video audio work like with the Powell stuff.... though I will shift to high end audio quality for the evidence.... I'll do this on my website and post more here as long as the folks who run this forum are good with it....

Are there others also doing this research to back up your research? Also, what is the intimate goal of the reverse speech phenomenon? Is it to capture killers or to be used in court?

Last edited:
I've listened to the Josh Powell videos. Very interesting stuff! My only issue is that this reminds me of EVP's. I don't really 'hear' it until it is interpreted for me. Then I hear it.

Naked Apple you asked me if others are working with analyzing speech in reverse... I'm sure there are.. David Oates who has been credited by many as the founder and developer of what he calls reverse speech has made this phenomenon his sole career for about thirty years now. David is the one who coined the term ' reverse speech ' which he elaborates to say that this very spoken term reverses phonetically to sound out as ' sheep server ' which he claims has biblical implications that this ' language ' is a servant to the soul of mankind. I don't make such a claim myself, though I don't argue against it... I don't feel like I need to take a stand on any of that....

I just keep myself at a simple level where I pay attention to respecting that there is a lot of truth to the fact that when it comes to perceiving anomalous audio, the human mind can definitely fill in the blanks.... many highly intelligent people are stuck at this very point when it comes to the fact that information does manifest through audio energies... It's a really bizarre ride for me.... I've experienced many people literally shut down mentally when I present them with such evidence.... they just do not wish to discuss this any further.... SO, here's what I say... I am only doing my best to perceive the information... maybe I'd truly be much better off not wanting to present the audio which may actually not be phonetically representing what I am perceiving.... the hard part is, many of these samples do..

The problem here is I've noticed many times.. when it really smacks people between the eyes.. they do the disappearing act with a fever.... I will rest my case for the moment, but I will say again that I can perceive and relay useful information this way.. and it is quite real.... the fact that so many people have such aggressive reactions to this says a lot as well.... I'm not interested in converting people, just speaking my mind and looking for allies to help me put this to good purpose and to understand more about this in an expanding age of information and technology !

I've listened to the Josh Powell videos. Very interesting stuff! My only issue is that this reminds me of EVP's. I don't really 'hear' it until it is interpreted for me. Then I hear it.
I'm with you on this !!!! I was writing my second post ( since I blew the first one by forgetting to publish it ) as you were writing this... I hope I addressed this a little ~