Space X Launch with UFO's?

Looks like a drone doing a pre-launch inspection of the rocket and launch area.
It is really moving fast. Do drones go at that speed. If it was inspecting wouldn’t it be hovering around instead of speeding by?

Reactions: Selectric
It is really moving fast. Do drones go at that speed. If it was inspecting wouldn’t it be hovering around instead of speeding by?
Speed of a small object traveling through a limited area can be deceptive. The average drone can travel up to 60 mph. If we assume this was a drone traveling half that speed, and assume the physical distance across the field of the camera lens taking that video was 200 ft (looks smaller than that), it would only take 4.5 seconds to cover that distance. Higher speed and/or shorter distance and that time decreases.

Depends on what it was going to looking at, maybe a piece of support or safety equipment or data transmitter, it could be located some distance from the launch point to make sure it's safe from the rocket exhaust at lift off.

It would be fairly easy to disprove my theory with a call to the Cape's PA Office. Simply ask if they use drones for launch site safety/security on the day of launches. If they say no, I look sillier than usual. :cool:

Reactions: Selectric
I may be way off base, but the video appears to be sped up. Looking hard at it you can see certain things moving quite quick, hence the 'object' flying through the scene alot quicker than it probably did.

I may be way off base, but the video appears to be sped up. Looking hard at it you can see certain things moving quite quick, hence the 'object' flying through the scene alot quicker than it probably did.
I didn't notice that, but it's entirely possible. Changing the speed of videos is just one of a number of things these UFO sites/blogs do to scam those who visit the sites. Among other things, they use misleading headlines, show illustrations/photos that are not connected to the story being told, and use software packages to alter real photos/videos to create something that better fits the narrative they are putting forth.

Reactions: Debi and Selectric