Some of my paranormal/weird experiences

Ja, that is very intriguing! I have often questioned if I am lucid dreaming or traveling, and I think it was good that you tried to verify what you were actually experiencing. I had spontaneous out of body experiences when I was a teen, as well. I actually saw my physical body lying on my bed as I hovered above it. Another time I was a young mother, and spontaneously left my body to walk in a small park near my home. My daughter's crying pulled me back so hard that it felt like a pain in in the middle of my body.

Reactions: JahaRa
When I was in 5th grade I had a lot of out of body experiences I thought were dreams. I always dreamed I was falling and would land on my bed. One day at school some of the boys I followed around to listen to their interesting converstations, on boy in the group said, "If you dream you are falling and you land, you are dead." It was funny and I surprised the boys by saying, "No, that is not true." They usually ignored me or didn't notice me until I would join in (boys still didn't like girls back then and the girls were boring).