So a crazy experience happened last week... and i dont know what to think about it

Please tell me what a salt circle would do to anything.
It’s not necessarily the salt per se. it’s more the circle. What’s important is having a substance that is infused with your intent of blessing & protection. You probably could use corn meal or vegetable oil or what have you. As long as when you are holding the substance you are relaxed & at the same time infusing into the substance prayers with the blessing of the spirit. It creates an energetic/physical barrier in which evil intent can’t get through.

Now brace yourself for my true story. I have said here that three women, all openly practicing dark witches, have separately cursed me. For years our land & we were plagued by an almost comical yet alarming string of unbroken bad luck. A couple years back I had had enough. So I set out to bless my property. I use stones I hold aloft & bless with the warmth of my hands. ( I am a first degree beginning reiki healer).

Anyway I went to all the corners of my property burying the stones at two ends of each line. As I did I’d stand between them & with my hands I’d sweep them one side to the other, joining the points. Then I “gathered” energy from the Spirit above & with a rapid sweep downward I plunged that energy into the ground. Dark entities can & do often use water in the ground to access places. So I finished joining all the lines like that. Then I stood in the center of the property & swept 360 degrees joining it all together. All the while I remained calm. Almost half asleep but focused. This is the best mindset to do this.

One of the witches is my neighbor to the south. About two days after the blessing I was on my back porch with my dogs who were asleep in the sun. All of a sudden I/we heard the sound of a 600lb boar pig hitting a Hotwire. It was very loud nauseating squealing. I’ve raised pigs & there was no doubt that was the sound. Both dogs jerked their heads up startled. The sound had come from right where my fence joins the neighbor’s. My dogs who normally go berserk at animal sounds near the place just turned & looked at me lazily, like they were in a trance. Then in unison they both plopped their heads back down & went back into a deep sleep. It’s like they knew that sound was not a physical thing they should chase.

Nobody in the area kept pigs at the time. For sure the near neighbors around. Much less a gigantic pig, as the sound was. It literally was a dark being or demonic that normally regularly came over sent from the witch who then suddenly encountered my barrier like a full strength cattle-grade hotwire. It squealed like it was both completely surprised & then totally outraged.

I use stones because matter is energy. And stones are very dense matter. I prefer ones with quartz because as we know, quartz actually records things. When blessing lines in houses I prefer oil to soak into the wood. Oil doesnt eventually evaporate like water does. I’ll use oil to bless people too.

Finally I’ve experimented with good results using milk to internally bless people. My theory is that milk has calcium which is dense like a mineral. Well, it is a mineral actually. Anyway, my theory is that blessed milk will take that straight to the bone marrow. Putting blessing permanently that deep in a person sets up their body to be quite hostile to dark hitchhikers. This is really more for infested people. Advanced stuff.

So in my experiment I tried it on a man I’m working with who has admitted dabbling in making dark associations but who now wants to move away from those chains. So I asked him if he wanted some of my goat milk. He likes goats milk. He was all about it so I started bringing it over every other day without blessing it. He happily drank it. This went on for a couple of weeks. I’d always leave it at a cool spot near a stream early in the am so by the time he woke up, it would still be good & cold.

Then I started blessing it without telling him. Just as soon as I did this I noticed the bottles stacking up. He wasn’t drinking it. Then on about the fourth day of this, I noticed he had thrown one of them and shattered it. I caught up with him a month or so later and without prompting he began to apologize about what he’d done with the milk. When I asked him why he stopped drinking it, he looked a bit scared & said he didn’t know why. He literally had no reason and just shrugged his shoulders.

So yeah. Milk. I think this is also why many religions say blessing over food just before it is eaten. It protects & creates a physical barrier to dark attachments. I never did tell my friend that I’d blessed his milk.

Last edited:
It’s not necessarily the salt per se. it’s more the circle. What’s important is having a substance that is infused with your intent of blessing & protection. You probably could use corn meal or vegetable oil or what have you. As long as when you are holding the substance you are relaxed & at the same time infusing into the substance prayers with the blessing of the spirit. It creates an energetic/physical barrier in which evil intent can’t get through.

Now brace yourself for my true story. I have said here that three women, all openly practicing dark witches, have separately cursed me. For years our land & we were plagued by an almost comical yet alarming string of unbroken bad luck. A couple years back I had had enough. So I set out to bless my property. I use stones I hold aloft & bless with the warmth of my hands. ( I am a first degree beginning reiki healer).

Anyway I went to all the corners of my property burying the stones at two ends of each line. As I did I’d stand between them & with my hands I’d sweep them one side to the other, joining the points. Then I “gathered” energy from the Spirit above & with a rapid sweep downward I plunged that energy into the ground. Dark entities can & do often use water in the ground to access places. So I finished joining all the lines like that. Then I stood in the center of the property & swept 360 degrees joining it all together. All the while I remained calm. Almost half asleep but focused. This is the best mindset to do this.

One of the witches is my neighbor to the south. About two days after the blessing I was on my back porch with my dogs who were asleep in the sun. All of a sudden I/we heard the sound of a 600lb boar pig hitting a Hotwire. It was very loud nauseating squealing. I’ve raised pigs & there was no doubt that was the sound. Both dogs jerked their heads up startled. The sound had come from right where my fence joins the neighbor’s. My dogs who normally go berserk at animal sounds near the place just turned & looked at me lazily, like they were in a trance. Then in unison they both plopped their heads back down & went back into a deep sleep. It’s like they knew that sound was not a physical thing they should chase.

Nobody in the area kept pigs at the time. For sure the near neighbors around. Much less a gigantic pig, as the sound was. It literally was a dark being or demonic that normally regularly came over sent from the witch who then suddenly encountered my barrier like a full strength cattle-grade hotwire. It squealed like it was both completely surprised & then totally outraged.

I use stones because matter is energy. And stones are very dense matter. I prefer ones with quartz because as we know, quartz actually records things. When blessing lines in houses I prefer oil to soak into the wood. Oil doesnt eventually evaporate like water does. I’ll use oil to bless people too.

Finally I’ve experimented with good results using milk to internally bless people. My theory is that milk has calcium which is dense like a mineral. Well, it is a mineral actually. Anyway, my theory is that blessed milk will take that straight to the bone marrow. Putting blessing permanently that deep in a person sets up their body to be quite hostile to dark hitchhikers. This is really more for infested people. Advanced stuff.

So in my experiment I tried it on a man I’m working with who has admitted dabbling in making dark associations but who now wants to move away from those chains. So I asked him if he wanted some of my goat milk. He likes goats milk. He was all about it so I started bringing it over every other day without blessing it. He happily drank it. This went on for a couple of weeks. I’d always leave it at a cool spot near a stream early in the am so by the time he woke up, it would still be good & cold.

Then I started blessing it without telling him. Just as soon as I did this I noticed the bottles stacking up. He wasn’t drinking it. Then on about the fourth day of this, I noticed he had thrown one of them and shattered it. I caught up with him a month or so later and without prompting he began to apologize about what he’d done with the milk. When I asked him why he stopped drinking it, he looked a bit scared & said he didn’t know why. He literally had no reason and just shrugged his shoulders.

So yeah. Milk. I think this is also why many religions say blessing over food just before it is eaten. It protects & creates a physical barrier to dark attachments. I never did tell my friend that I’d blessed his milk.
The land blessing and protection was beautifully done. I've done a similar one here on my property. Lovely, good info here, Mrs C.

Re: your post about sweeping; That's a good way, too, Debi! We have carpet now, but I sometimes sprinkle a little salt in the corners and vacuum it up later on. I prefer a broom because it seems more symbolic of sweeping bad energy away, but not good for carpets!;)

:crown::fullmoonface::grinning:Major Victory! What a beautiful, inspiring story! I wish I had known how to do that on the property we used to own; evil neighbors caused us to sell and move away.

Reactions: Mrs Cooper and Debi
There are plenty of good ways to protect. Again, clarity & intent & the proper mood are most important IMHO. I just wanted to make sure lpotatol knows that it isn’t hogwash. Pardon the pun.

I have to admit I was astonished at getting a manifestation of results so clear like that. I knew the neighbor cultivated dark alliances. But wow! Does anyone know what demonic makes pig sounds? It reminded me of the accounts in the Amityville Horror with the pig that had glowing eyes.

Reactions: garnetsilver
There are plenty of good ways to protect. Again, clarity & intent & the proper mood are most important IMHO. I just wanted to make sure lpotatol knows that it isn’t hogwash. Pardon the pun.

I have to admit I was astonished at getting a manifestation of results so clear like that. I knew the neighbor cultivated dark alliances. But wow! Does anyone know what demonic makes pig sounds? It reminded me of the accounts in the Amityville Horror with the pig that had glowing eyes.
That would be a good question for Charleh. He knows the different demon types pretty well.

Thanks Mrs C. I loved reading your account.

Do the corner rocks sit in the open ? Do you burry then ? So the rocks have to be a certain size ? What if your property line is blurred and your not exactly sure of the line , does it matter ? Thanks in advance. This is something I’d like to do on my own land.

Thanks Mrs C. I loved reading your account.

Do the corner rocks sit in the open ? Do you burry then ? So the rocks have to be a certain size ? What if your property line is blurred and your not exactly sure of the line , does it matter ? Thanks in advance. This is something I’d like to do on my own land.
The rocks are buried so they stay put. Any size will do. Probably those that fit in the hand well because part of it is infusing them with intent while being held.

The lines you draw are not really dependent on property. It’s just a guideline. You can protect anywhere you like but it’s best if it’s a space you regularly occupy.

I’m working with a landscaping company just as of this past weekend to redesign my front and back yards.

I think once they start putting new plants into the ground, I’ll do a like kind of blessing with buried stones.

Reactions: Mrs Cooper