Smile for the camera!

ive got a selfie in front of some type of landmark of just about every trip ive taken over the last 20 years. always the same mode of dress with a bandanna and sunglasses. i do post pics (and selfies) on facebook but that is more just for pic storage than anything else. its just easy to go there and copy or print from.

Except that discussion fora are considered Social Media. Just sayin... ;)
Hey, we're "family" here! lol You've had some fun shots on your page I've seen.
ive got a selfie in front of some type of landmark of just about every trip ive taken over the last 20 years. always the same mode of dress with a bandanna and sunglasses. i do post pics (and selfies) on facebook but that is more just for pic storage than anything else. its just easy to go there and copy or print from.
I enjoy seeing others pics on FB, etc. Lord knows it's how I keep up with my grandkids. :)

277526446_517724116377682_2879277954073040891_n.jpg

I don't go on social media, I think it's one of the downfalls of humanity.
I agree with this. It's been nearly two years since I deleted Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and oh how it has been worth it.

It would be nice if the developers of these websites / apps had a limit on how long you could spend using it.

I agree with this. It's been nearly two years since I deleted Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and oh how it has been worth it.

It would be nice if the developers of these websites / apps had a limit on how long you could spend using it.
That would be called "self control"... but I do understand how it is easy to fall into the hole and lose time on it. I rarely post anything, except to our business page...when I remember to do so.

True but we are talking on a subject we have in common and knowledge of, not mindless gossip as on facebook a lot of the time. :speaknoevil: Innocent people over here have been wrongly targeted and even murdered because of the bull----.

Last edited:
Ok, first I had to look up "fora." The question of whether sites like PNF and others I frequentl dealing with specific topics (like military aviation) are social media is one Mrs Duke and I discussed a few years ago. She claimed they are, but I disagreed.

My primary argument was that, at least to me, the difference was members/posters on social media sites use their own names/identifies. Granted, while no one here is forbidden from using their full, real name, it is very rare.