Skinwalker Ranch (Updates)

Hi Tribute:

Like Lynne, I had no clue what you were asking about. I now see the confusion. We already have a thread on the SWR series, I have included the link for this thread above. We also have a second thread dealing with the series "behind the scenes," this one includes the observations of one of our esteemed members, GoneWestUtah, who participated in some of the SWR investigations within the series. Here is that link:

Please don't start a new thread when you have a topic you wish to discuss until you've looked to see if such a thread, or something related/similar, already exists on PNF. If you are having difficulty navigating the site or searching for topics, please contact one of the forum moderators or staff members for assistance.

I will move your "What happened last Thursday?" question to the main SWR thread where it will be seen and hopefully understood by those who watch and comment on the series.
tribute22 , your question is referring to the paid membership program offered by the program We do not monitor that portion of the program here. Please contact the people who run the Insider service for that information.

I wanted on Insiders for the revelation show on episode 11 but had to leave before it ever got started. I notice there's no entry for the posting of the entire revelation 11 show so was there actually a revelation for episode 11 or did the chat never air for that episode?

Insiders Revelation for episode 11 has been posted online.

I've been enjoying Beyond Skinwalker Ranch aka the "Oh look, we found another Skinwalker Ranch" Show. Andy and Paul are such a pair of over-achievers. Nothing like a pair of enthusiastic youngsters to remind you how burned out you feel :D

I've been enjoying Beyond Skinwalker Ranch aka the "Oh look, we found another Skinwalker Ranch" Show. Andy and Paul are such a pair of over-achievers. Nothing like a pair of enthusiastic youngsters to remind you how burned out you feel :D
Indeed, true Al, I am enjoying it too. I wish they would stay longer at the sights; they really need to investigate more. Also, they need a scientist of some kind to join them, someone like Eric on the regular show.

Reactions: Alchopwn
Indeed, true Al, I am enjoying it too. I wish they would stay longer at the sights; they really need to investigate more. Also, they need a scientist of some kind to join them, someone like Eric on the regular show.
Yes, they definitely need an Agent Scully to act as a foil.

Reactions: Lynne
I really enjoyed seeing the scientific data/evidence presented on last night's episode. The data is being presented as is, and appears to be leading to some really new insights as to what may be happening. I am glad to see we are finally looking at things in our world through not only science data, but accepting that where it may lead may intersect with historical "myths" and legends, and a new way to interpret reality.

It's my opinion that a "new science" is developing and advancing to study the unknown. Of course, that's exactly what science is supposed to do...change as we get new data and information. With so many new ideas, I urge everyone to remain open-minded and keep their sense of wonder as we walk into what may be a new era. Although much still remains to be tested and validated, we've been asking for new ways to test the field of the supernatural and paranormal for a very long time.
We now have some new tools in the toolbox.

And it's interesting they are going to add some AI equipment to the Ranch. This could get very interesting.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah