Simulated Universe

I watched this doc other day that claimed we live in a reptile-created simulation that feeds off our souls lol. Did i mention the cube and tower on the moon that collects and stores our souls for recycle only to be brought back for more reptile fun? ;th ;gs ;bg2. All i can say is, wow lol.

• RollEyesreaction
Reactions: Debi
I watched this doc other day that claimed we live in a reptile-created simulation that feeds off our souls lol. Did i mention the cube and tower on the moon that collects and stores our souls for recycle only to be brought back for more reptile fun? ;th ;gs ;bg2. All i can say is, wow lol.
John Lear used to mention the same things. Sounds like he stole his story.

Reactions: Selectric
John Lear used to mention the same things. Sounds like he stole his story.
It may have been John Lear that said it. I was half watching/listening. But when they got to that part, i was like Huh?!

wait,what part of that ISN'T real?;ss

Reactions: Lynne
It may have been John Lear that said it. I was half watching/listening. But when they got to that part, i was like Huh?!
If it was a new interview it had to be someone else John Lear has been dead for about a year or so.

Reactions: Selectric