She's Back....Elaine from East Texas

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240209_231444_Chrome.jpg

This ol'gal was about the only high point of Bell's "Midnight in the Desert" program back in 2015. Will be interested to hear who found who relative to her interview with Connie. I've listened to Bell's show with her numerous times and am still not convinced she was for real.

Last edited by a moderator:
In her defence, she never wrote a book. She has not cashed in on this.
well you would think she would have photos and stuff. christmas dinner, thanksgiving.... sunbathing and vacations......lol.... every night for ten years is a little far fetched to believe........and if she just heard it or never saw it, well, thats not really anything to tell or profit from........ i think she is just one or the many who had their 15 minutes of fame on talk radio.... talk show junkies are what make the shows interesting

Call me gullible but I thought she sounded very believable. She may have hyped her experience up over the years for fame and attention, but I think something was happening out there. Perhaps they did have one living in the area that became reliant on the food she left out. I don't think she means it actually came inside and sat down with her, this thing was just making itself know in one way or another. It has been many years now and I just remember the highlights of her interview and how sweet she was. That innocence is hard to fake, I hope she wasn't lying.

Last edited:
Oh and I think I will tune in for this show for sure, help me remember.!

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric

For those who've either not heard Elaine's appearance with Bell or wish to listen again prior to her upcoming C2C appearance, here's that show.

Great find Duke than you. I think I am going to listen again. She was a great guest and a fun show.

It begins at 1 AM ET on Friday night. I'll send you a reminder.
What is the best way to listen to the show now. I don't know if it is still on terrestrial radio. I used to listen on am 800.