Shadow people on vid

I am not seeing it but I don't know where to look. I went to the time stamp mentioned in the story but I still didn't see anything.

Neither did I.

do shadow people cast a shadow????????? sorry, just where my brain goes sometimes.................

Reactions: Lynne
Not in my experience with them.
i know they are usually only seen very quickly, just wondering what the effects of light would be...( i know"shadow person" is just a description but still looking at all possibilities or explanations as to why exactly)... though i doubt anyone has had the opportunity to shine a light directly at the phenomena, what would be the result. would it dissipate as the light penetrates through? would it absorb all light like a "black hole",...etc..... would/could light be their "silver" their "stake to the heart" so to speak, painful???, weakening?????..... i dunno, just silly pondering i suppose.......

i know they are usually only seen very quickly, just wondering what the effects of light would be...( i know"shadow person" is just a description but still looking at all possibilities or explanations as to why exactly)... though i doubt anyone has had the opportunity to shine a light directly at the phenomena, what would be the result. would it dissipate as the light penetrates through? would it absorb all light like a "black hole",...etc..... would/could light be their "silver" their "stake to the heart" so to speak, painful???, weakening?????..... i dunno, just silly pondering i suppose.......
I've talked about this briefly before. Two of my kids and I have had experience with not only the Hat Man but also his minions The Shadow People. The Shadow people are more than just a shadow as you would see on a sunny day. These things are what I can now correctly describe as "Vanta Black". It's like they absorb all light around them. It's almost like looking into a hole or negative space. The ones I dealt with did not have a human form of arms/legs, but more of a rough outline of a person. Very blobblish forms. (Created a new word there I think.) About 4 ft. tall.

One thing that stood out about them was they were fast...very fast...when they moved, which is why I think many people only catch them out of peripheral vision. I did see them head on a few times as they got a bit bold in the house that had some "haunting" problems. Two of my children also saw them. This was also in connection with our sightings of the Hat Man. He is more formed and distinct. Both of these entities do strike fear when you see them. Ghosts/spirits...no problem. These things are different.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I was thinking the same thing that they are actually absorbing light. When I saw the one in the detention center where I was working, it looked three dimensional not flat. It was black and peeking around a corner. I saw it peeking around a corner and it quickly drew back when i saw it. I ran to catch what I thought was a kid out of bed, but all was quiet and still, everyone was sleeping. I then realized there was no features to this figure. I think I reacted first to handle a situation. It did look totally black and not flat like a shadow. It was too quick to notice if it cast a shadow.

Reactions: Paulm
I was thinking the same thing that they are actually absorbing light. When I saw the one in the detention center where I was working, it looked three dimensional not flat. It was black and peeking around a corner. I saw it peeking around a corner and it quickly drew back when i saw it. I ran to catch what I thought was a kid out of bed, but all was quiet and still, everyone was sleeping. I then realized there was no features to this figure. I think I reacted first to handle a situation. It did look totally black and not flat like a shadow. It was too quick to notice if it cast a shadow.
the accounts of them being three dimensional and not flat is what made me wonder along this path of thought... (though its probably a silly thing to even think on for more than a minute...lol.).... but our world is made of color, it is how we see our environment. many shades of each color to form the whole picture before us. that along with a light source to add even more depth to the colors in the form of shadowing, from a light gray to a deep black....soooo, given that thought, (art 101, shadowing and perspective.....lol) any 3-d object casts a shadow as the light bounces off said object, but that has never been reported in this phenomena, which could be the reason of double explanations of both being flat 1 dimensional to also being 3-d at the same time......so was just wondering if in these cases is all light absorbed by these beings, or is something else entirely going on here...... yeah.... i dunno where im going here....lol

the accounts of them being three dimensional and not flat is what made me wonder along this path of thought... (though its probably a silly thing to even think on for more than a minute...lol.).... but our world is made of color, it is how we see our environment. many shades of each color to form the whole picture before us. that along with a light source to add even more depth to the colors in the form of shadowing, from a light gray to a deep black....soooo, given that thought, (art 101, shadowing and perspective.....lol) any 3-d object casts a shadow as the light bounces off said object, but that has never been reported in this phenomena, which could be the reason of double explanations of both being flat 1 dimensional to also being 3-d at the same time......so was just wondering if in these cases is all light absorbed by these beings, or is something else entirely going on here...... yeah.... i dunno where im going here....lol
Yep you are mentioning the exact things I have considered. When I saw this thing it was pretty tall because of the height of the waist and arm coming around the corner, My memory is foggy now it has been about 20 years so I worry I might be relaying it wrong. My mind reconized it as a person peeking around the corner. It was 5:30 in the morning, I remember the time because it was a half hour before we woke them up for the day. My partner was in the kitchen checking on the breakfast trays. After I was in shock as to what I actually saw. It was totally black, tall three dimensional, with no features, just a shape of a human upper torso and a hand and arm.