Shadow figure?

dont know if this is related, but there are a pair of glasses making the rounds on videos that "glow" or light up to give this effect... quite a few videos have come out recently with them used in everything from supposed dogman to bigfoot to ghosts......they are cool when used in total darkness and a black suit hide the body form. all that is seen is the "eyes".

• Love it
Reactions: ozentity and Debi
dont know if this is related, but there are a pair of glasses making the rounds on videos that "glow" or light up to give this effect... quite a few videos have come out recently with them used in everything from supposed dogman to bigfoot to ghosts......they are cool when used in total darkness and a black suit hide the body form. all that is seen is the "eyes".
Cool, i want a pair of those but I doubt I'd make it 1km over my way without 200 rounds in me ;th . They don't take to kindly to glowing eyes around here ;bg2.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Possible a reflection or artifact of the two white eyes (look kinda rabbit shaped) of the face on the black shirt of the kid who jumps out from hiding?

Technology is making it impossible to believe even our own eyes. I don't know what to think of this one, it looked horrifying to me. At least the child appears unharmed. If real, it would be horrible to think that things like this are roaming around.

Reactions: Paulm