Seeing lights, & weird activity

However...I have had repeated number 11111's happening to me for years. And have had MANY supernatural experiences in the past 6 years, as well as some precognitive abilities that appeared out of nowhere. So...I guess my thought that it is only alcohol related may not be the whole story?? I just don't know.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
However...I have had repeated number 11111's happening to me for years. And have had MANY supernatural experiences in the past 6 years, as well as some precognitive abilities that appeared out of nowhere. So...I guess my thought that it is only alcohol related may not be the whole story?? I just don't know.
Same here, the supernatural and the gifts have been around just about my whole life though. The numbers though are recent, like the lights. I agree it could be any number of things that cause this all to happen.

Yes, I do think that it may just be a physical symptom of your brain detoxing. As far as the repeated numbers and such... That isn't related to drinking because my daughter (who is young) experiences the same thing. She doesn't drink. We both have had a lot of paranormal experiences.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Yes, I do think that it may just be a physical symptom of your brain detoxing. As far as the repeated numbers and such... That isn't related to drinking because my daughter (who is young) experiences the same thing. She doesn't drink. We both have had a lot of paranormal experiences.
I started looking into repeating numbers and a lot of it seems to make sense to me. I was surprised to see how common it was, either I had never noticed them or it's a more recent development. That I think coincides with the cleansing and detoxing I have been going through.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
I think a lot of people are "waking up" to the things around us. I believe there are entity/energies all around us at all times, but that not all people can sense or feel them, or see them. I never was able to until 6 or 7 years ago and I am 49. Things have changed in a big way for me. I never went looking for it either. It just happened.

I think a lot of people are "waking up" to the things around us. I believe there are entity/energies all around us at all times, but that not all people can sense or feel them, or see them. I never was able to until 6 or 7 years ago and I am 49. Things have changed in a big way for me. I never went looking for it either. It just happened.
I agree it does seem that we are in a time where people are becoming more aware of the spiritual relm of things. As someone who has been dealing with things pertaining to the spiritual and supernatural world all my life, it is very validating to me. The people who growing up doubted me and my gifts and mocked my experiences are all now seeing that I was telling the truth. I agree that things pertaining to the spiritual and the supernatural just happen that you don't need to go out searching for it. I always say, the Universe will find you when the Universe says it's time.

My 1111 repetitions occurred whether I was drinking or not. It still happens. Happened today. I have cut WAY back on alcohol. And like I said, stopped for an extended period of time. That is when my white flashes started. When I quit.

The supernatural activity seems to be gaining momentum across the globe. I know some people make stuff up just to get attention, but I believe a lot of the stories I hear now, because of what has happened to me. I never thought I would be dealing with this...but here I am. I am thankful that it has been relatively quiet in my home for the past 5 months. Although weird things still happen on occasion.

My 1111 repetitions occurred whether I was drinking or not. It still happens. Happened today. I have cut WAY back on alcohol. And like I said, stopped for an extended period of time. That is when my white flashes started. When I quit.
I have only seen 555 today and not 111 or 1111 at all which is odd, it seemed like before the 1's were happening more often. I do wonder though, with the lights and the not drinking if it is connected to clearing the mind. From what I have read and was suggested on here about it being connected to seeing your spirit self or as Lynne called Ch'i, if it is possible that clearing the mind of the alcohol is better allowing the conscience mind to connect better with the spirit and the sub-conscience.

Reactions: speedy
The supernatural activity seems to be gaining momentum across the globe. I know some people make stuff up just to get attention, but I believe a lot of the stories I hear now, because of what has happened to me. I never thought I would be dealing with this...but here I am. I am thankful that it has been relatively quiet in my home for the past 5 months. Although weird things still happen on occasion.
Once you have dealt with it all for a while it gets easy to spot when it's fake. My house has constant activity, but it's usually very small and tame. I know it seems weird to say but I know the spirits in my house which makes it easy to tell when there is someone or something new. I've lived in this house pretty much all my life so I am familiar with it's other worldly residents. So when things happen that aren't the usual I take immediate notice.