Season of the Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.
One client I pet/house sit for has 2 retired greyhounds love them!!

Reactions: Seahunter
One client I pet/house sit for has 2 retired greyhounds love them!!
Both Whippets and Greyhounds have such wonderful personalities. I lost Sophie last year, and have a new girl Whippet who is already eight, but she didn't get a lot of attention before I got her. She was a little shy at first, like a lot of Whippets, but now after a few months, she has come out of her shell and she's just a goof ball! She is very affectionate and just flings herself on me rather than a gentle snuggle! :D Carmen isn't so keen on her for having come in and taking over the Alpha position, but they get along fine.

Reactions: Debi and Becki
Glad I could help open your eyes to the reality of what we are, hon! And no...don't have the broom! If I did, I'd want it with high horse power and automatic transmission! :p
I think of witches like Charmed or Witches of East End or Eastwick (the tv show and the movie). When I was younger, like in grade school or high school I used to think of them as cauldron stirring crones, like in Shakespear's plays.

The Book of Shadows is very individual.

I thought it was all spells, like in Charmed. Is the Book of Shadows also a Grimoire? or is the Grimoire for black magic?

The mirror is actually black, so that we don't see our reflections.
Is that what Maryanne Winkowski is using to communicate with the dead at the Halloween ball she is going to?

Reactions: Seahunter
I think of witches like Charmed or Witches of East End or Eastwick (the tv show and the movie). When I was younger, like in grade school or high school I used to think of them as cauldron stirring crones, like in Shakespear's plays.
And who could forget these witches?

Hocus-Pocus.jpg

Reactions: Debi

I thought it was all spells, like in Charmed. Is the Book of Shadows also a Grimoire? or is the Grimoire for black magic?

Is that what Maryanne Winkowski is using to communicate with the dead at the Halloween ball she is going to?
OK, once again...one at a time here, Nekki. A Grimoire is usually used for black magic or demon power. The Book of Shadows is similar, but used to put in things of light energy: spells, rituals, compounds, to keep track of your oils/herbs used in spells or ritual, remarks about certain things you learn over the years, and things that inspire you that might come in handy in other magic.

As for what Maryanne is using at the ball, I have no clue! Didn't read or hear anything about it, actually! The scrying mirror is black so you don't see your reflection in it, which leaves you a black shiny space to see what "forms" in your mind or your visions. Sort of like a reverse crystal ball effect.

SJP has never looked better! I used to be a goth in my day (20's). This is who I wanted to emulate: (the girl)

I had the biggest crush on Andrew Eldridge (lead singer).

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.