Scientists Rate Movie Time Machines

A cool article. I love the Tardis from Dr Who. The inside is a large spacious ship but the outside is a phone booth. This concept was a cool way to display the interdimensional nature of time travel. I have the feeling the original idea of this show was to do it cheaply lol. They used a common phone booth (saving having to creat a time machine) the enemy (Darrick’s) were garbage cans. This goes to show a good story and concept can carry a show.

Reactions: Selectric
A cool article. I love the Tardis from Dr Who. The inside is a large spacious ship but the outside is a phone booth. This concept was a cool way to display the interdimensional nature of time travel. I have the feeling the original idea of this show was to do it cheaply lol. They used a common phone booth (saving having to creat a time machine) the enemy (Darrick’s) were garbage cans. This goes to show a good story and concept can carry a show.
Was quite the cool little tv trick. The phone booth was a glitch in the 'visual camouflage' and could never be fixed lol.