Scientist make Time Warp

I need a handbook called time travel for dummies. However I did take away one thing from the article. Gravity effects the speed of time. It made me think of what UFO witnesses and other close contact experiencers have described as being frozen or trance like state. Some people not effected have observed the effected person or animal (cattle), in such a state. Could the controlling factor being used by these entities be GRAVITY! Could they be slowing time in that isolated area? Could this be the strange feelings people get around the paranormal? Is gravity control the way to open dimensional portals? Just something that caused me to pause and think this may be a piece to the puzzle.

Put a heart monitor on an animal with a history of freezing in place. If their heart stops while they are standing there, time has indeed been paused, or they are dead on their feet lol. If their heart is still beating normally while they are motionless, time is still marching on and it's just an animal standing there.

Would be handy for me living 40 mins from town if I forgot some supplies, lol but I wonder when I beamed back in time to the shop if I'd forget it again ;th.
you have to go back just before you leave and leave yourself a not to not forget the tools...........

• Wow
Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
well, this explains why we are re-living the past, but maybe from another dimension or timeline at the present.............. hmmmmmm, those doors need to stay closed

I need a handbook called time travel for dummies. However I did take away one thing from the article. Gravity effects the speed of time. It made me think of what UFO witnesses and other close contact experiencers have described as being frozen or trance like state. Some people not effected have observed the effected person or animal (cattle), in such a state. Could the controlling factor being used by these entities be GRAVITY! Could they be slowing time in that isolated area? Could this be the strange feelings people get around the paranormal? Is gravity control the way to open dimensional portals? Just something that caused me to pause and think this may be a piece to the puzzle.
Gravity anomalies have been studied in the many areas where UFOs tend to show up and also in some haunted homes. You are on to something, Lynne, imo.

you have to go back just before you leave and leave yourself a not to not forget the tools...........
That's the most simple yet most complicated advice I've ever had, lol. To me it shows how hard it is to get my head around this topic.

Possible. Always heard when gravity is mastered...ANYTHING can be possible.

Put a heart monitor on an animal with a history of freezing in place. If their heart stops while they are standing there, time has indeed been paused, or they are dead on their feet lol. If their heart is still beating normally while they are motionless, time is still marching on and it's just an animal standing there.
A good experiment for the Skinwalker Ranch show. Idk how you’d get a heart reader on all the cows tho. It would take some cowboy’n.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah