Science proves....

IMG_20180324_172357785.jpg

I spent yesterday in quiet contemplation. Turns out, my spirit animal is a beaver.:D

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Chopping wood appeals to me on so many levels. Instant gratification. The science part when you have to determine how this round is going to split. Then picking the right axe or the right wedge to carry that out. Brute force. Swinging easy. The stacking part. Cracking a sweat, great workout. Eye-hand skills. It's good prayer time too.:)

Good warm up for baseball season. Keep an eye on that spot you want to hit; get those shoulders and legs in shape; get that cardio in.
Worked for Babe Ruth. :) Remember those newsreels of him chopping wood in the winter ? Getting in shape for the season ? Turns out he was usually in Florida, living very large. When I visited the Babe's house in Sudbury Massachusetts, there was a little old man who was the tour guide. Once upon a time, he was the little neighbor boy who chopped all that wood.:cool:

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Think about all that Massachusetts history. Heck, I slept in 'George Washington slept here'. I borrowed the car from the hotel chambermaid. And checked out Babe Ruth.

Reactions: Debi
She said it was a stick. I said I'm from the Midwest, l know how to do everything.:cool:

Reactions: Debi