Scanning Pyramid of Giza with Cosmic Rays

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Reactions: Benway
I’m looking forward to what they find. I wish they’d do the Spinx too. They might find the hidden library supposedly underneath.

Reactions: Benway
I’m looking forward to what they find. I wish they’d do the Spinx too. They might find the hidden library supposedly underneath.
They did find a vast complex under Giza and there was a Fox (of all things) TV broadcast with Zahi Hawass being excited showing them around, before he changed tack and the whole thing vanished and wasn't heard about again, much like the tunnel inside the Sphinx. If there was a library, sadly I suspect it has been looted and the contents hidden or maybe even destroyed.

Reactions: Lynne
'Answer questions regarding construction techniques by being able to see relatively small structural discontinuities.'
This could be important, even if they find nothing else (which they should!). I've wondered if it was built in at least two and probably three stages. The rough underground bit being the original, then a later pharaoh building a burial chamber on top with a flat top, as with ziggurats, and then Khufu last (that part being where the inscription is from). It would explain why it is so massive compared to ther pyramids and why it has multiple chambers, rather than just one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
'Answer questions regarding construction techniques by being able to see relatively small structural discontinuities.'
This could be important, even if they find nothing else (which they should!). I've wondered if it was built in at least two and probably three stages. The rough underground bit being the original, then a later pharaoh building a burial chamber on top with a flat top, as with ziggurats, and then Khufu last (that part being where the inscription is from). It would explain why it is so massive compared to ther pyramids and why it has multiple chambers, rather than just one.
I have never bought the theory that it was a burial chamber. I think there was something more important. Perhaps a giant battery.