Saturday Night Sci-Fi with Armand and T-Bob

Keeping it for now. Should drop well into double digits negative tonight..but better be gone butt Monday!

Hi Deb-can you clarify what's happening tonight? We are going to be watching a film link as we do with a radio show? And we'll be starting at what time pacific time? thanks
Howdy! OK, the plan is to start at 11PM EST. Although you just KNOW we'll be here earlier to have a bit of fun. Now, T-Bob and Armand will fill you in on how to do this as far as links and screens. My personal way is to use two devices. I have posted the youtube movie over in the Owl's Nest under links and also here earlier in the thread. In fact, I posted ALL the links for you guys over there! lol

Reactions: JoMama
a
Howdy! OK, the plan is to start at 11PM EST. Although you just KNOW we'll be here earlier to have a bit of fun. Now, T-Bob and Armand will fill you in on how to do this as far as links and screens. My personal way is to use two devices. I have posted the youtube movie over in the Owl's Nest under links and also here earlier in the thread. In fact, I posted ALL the links for you guys over there! lol

K

Reactions: Debi
Question: What does the following mean on our site:
Messaging Preferences
  • Receive site mailings
    You will receive a copy of emails sent by the administrator to all members of the site.

• Accept conversations from...
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received
    Email notifications for new conversations, replies to existing conversations, and being added to an existing conversation.
    Not sure if I should check these off or if I do will I get a million emails?

I'm looking forward to tonight. I get to be a guest, watch a movie, chat with you guys, AND eat popcorn. :D
Popcorn is a must for the movies. Just stop by the machine and fill up.

th

salt and extras are on the counter.

Reactions: JoMama and Debi
Question: What does the following mean on our site:
Messaging Preferences
  • Receive site mailings
    You will receive a copy of emails sent by the administrator to all members of the site.

• Accept conversations from...
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received
    Email notifications for new conversations, replies to existing conversations, and being added to an existing conversation.
    Not sure if I should check these off or if I do will I get a million emails?
You don't even have to deal with those as of two days ago, Noble. We have disabled the email alerts for the site other than for private message alerts to you.