Roy Hinkley name change

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
Greetings Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know I finally decided on a new (old) name. My long-used name of "Roy Hinkley" has been retired, and I am now going by the name "Seahunter". Why you ask (maybe)? Short version, is I have a long history with the sea. I used to be quite active in SCUBA diving and was an archaeologist, doing graduate work in nautical archaeology for a time. I still love all things having to do with the the sea, including all the wonderful creatures in it.

As for last night, I was having some fun with "Sugar Daddy Ron", since the thread was going about how I was footing the bill for Mokey and Ma's vacations. I didn't think it was too off-color, and knew I was going to be changing it back today, but I want to apologize as I received some feedback that it was not appropriate to everyone. I am sorry to anyone who was offended by my name and avatar last night, and did not intend to cause any discomfort on the forum.

Seahunter

Last edited:
We're glad you're off the island and into the sea! Now, we expect lobster served on the live thread instead of pie.
dancing-lobster-animated.gif