Robots Building Robots

I could really use one of these, hubby doesn't help enough and it would be handy lol. As long as they have an off switch. I see the main problem with this is jobs going away for many people.

When they have a robot that can change cat litter,watch and control my dogs, clean my house,mow and maintain my property and serve as a backup terminator loyal only to me. I'm soooo in! I'll give it days off and be nice to it. Hopefully that will save me when the rest start a rebellion.

When they have a robot that can change cat litter,watch and control my dogs, clean my house,mow and maintain my property and serve as a backup terminator loyal only to me. I'm soooo in! I'll give it days off and be nice to it. Hopefully that will save me when the rest start a rebellion.
If it can cook I might consider it...lol

If it can cook I might consider it...lol
If they could connect to the internet and have a visual and audio access I guess they could learn to cook pretty much instantly. Teach it to drive some special car for them and send them to the grocery store! Fix your car,ect!
I don't fear AI and robots. I fear what we will do with this technology.

I really like this idea....

Reactions: K9-1