(Redacted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artbellfan4

Reaction score
So what do you all think of Redacted being on as a co-host on some open line nights?

I really think it was a huge bomb. But Art said he was going to try again. The people in the tunein chat area had a very negative reaction. I think having a co-host for open lines takes away from the interaction between Art and the Caller. Art seems hell bent on forcing her into the show.

Thought it was awful. Hey let's muck up fast moving open lines with some chick that could be Art's granddaughter with no radio experience who he met on The Other Place. I thought it was weird and cringe worthy. Especially when he introduced her by talking about how young she was and then trailing off while talking about dirty pics of her. I think Art is spending too much time on BG. To be honest this makes me worried because it was such a bad idea that I wonder how much Art is really comprehending this new show and it's audience.

The fun thing though is to watch people fight on BG over it.

Last edited:
I liked having (redacted) on. ART is 70 years young. He is doing this show for fun. I support what he decides.

There was a group of us last night that thought the entire show went well...until the problems with communications. ART was not pleased when the lines messed up. I hope that he will be blessed and able to do his internet show. Our goverment has been looking to stop us from exposing them. Taking away our communications allows them to more eadily take away our freedoms.

I don't expect ART to work on Fridays. He didn't the last time. Do you? It was great to hear him. I hope tonight is easier!

Redacted ruined the way art and callers interacted it was very odd. She sounded forced and has no experience in radio. It was amateur hour. Art seems set on having her on as he said she was going to be back on the other site and in the comments on Facebook. I really don't know why Art think she needs to be on. The response has been overwhelmingly negative.

Art is way, way WAY smarter than I am when it comes to doing a talk show. So I don't know how much weight my meager opinion carries. But as a long time fan, I really thought the tempo of the show was completely thrown off. The conversational flow would go from "start - stop - start - stop" every time Art paused and had to prompt Redacted to say something. I didn't listen to the full three hours, maybe it got better? And since it wasn't an "official" show, just a test run, I guess I have to cut them some slack. But it really felt like an unwelcome intrusion.

Thought it was awful. Hey let's muck up fast moving open lines with some chick that could be Art's granddaughter with no radio experience who he met on The Other Place. I thought it was weird and cringe worthy. Especially when he introduced her by talking about how young she was and then trailing off while talking about dirty pics of her. I think Art is spending too much time on The Other Place. To be honest this makes me worried because it was such a bad idea that I wonder how much Art is really comprehending this new show and it's audience.

The fun thing though is to watch people fight on The Other Place over it.
That she was on at all makes me wonder about Art and his ability to make an unbiased evaluation of the show.

If you are a 'friend' of Arts, you want him to do well. You cannot do that if you are not honest with him.

Redacted, in voice and experience and knowledge, does seem to need more under her belt before she takes on a co-host position with Art. He needs someone with whom a balanced conversation is possible. When she spoke it was often just rephrasing the opinions of others. Yep, her voice really DID sound as though it could have been his granddaughter's.

She did not even understand that the 'other brother', Jeb, was running and thought a reference to Trump beating Bush in the poles was indicating George W, which shocked her.

Art, I would think nothing of seeing you and this young chick on dates together, it would be none of my business, but whatever were you THINKING of, interjecting her into your place of business? We want nothing but your continued success. Please, whatever convinced you that she would be a good fit, don't listen to that voice any longer.

Reactions: rolede and Shadow
Status
Not open for further replies.