Red orb in Indiana

Very cool. I'm confused by the descriptions given in the article, relative to video/still photos. There is mention and a still photo of a second ball, but it's not shown in the video. Neither does the video show two balls merging or the resulting ball "vanish."

I can understand the witness may have stopped videoing before the ball disappeared, but I don't get why we don't see the second ball in the video. Is the still of the two balls a frame from the video? If so, why isn't it shown in the video? Was it cut/edited out? If that still isn't from the video, where did it come from?

The area where the video was taken looks like open country, rural. This will probably mean not many people around to have witnessed what the video submitter claims to have seen, compared to an area with greater population or in/near a city. Wonder if anyone else might have reported anything to local law enforcement?

Video needs to be analyzed to look for some CGI effect.

I am way behind on watching this video. Duke I can see the little light at the very beginning of the video. It is to the viewers left and it is lighter than the big light. You have to really look to see it. If this is real and not CGI, this is amazing.

Reactions: Duke