Reality/Time shift

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
timeslip.jpg

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

"When I was in my 20's I worked for NASA Ames Research Center in Mountain View, California. You know the place with the gigantic blimp hangars? Yep, that's the one. It was a great job with a rotten commute. It took about an hour to go under 25 miles to work. I'm the workaholic type personality so I left even earlier than I needed to every day. One of the great perks was a canteen so you could sit down and have breakfast before things got hectic. An added bonus was it was so cheap that I could afford it every day.

One morning I got up very late. I had to leave about 5:45 to average getting there at 7:00. It was already 6:45. My alarm clock was old and it had finally died. Jumped up, got dressed (like ugh, I look like I slept under a bus) and ran out the door. No breakfast today and my boss had the dubious name of Wolfe Kahle. I don't think he ever got the pun, but he lived up to it. He would corner you at your desk and give you a good 5 minutes dressing down at top volume. At best, I'd be an hour and a half late. Bay Area traffic is known for being bumper to bumper, even though the freeways are 8 lanes across. Anyone from the Bay Area will be saying preaching to the choir at this point, as an aside. Especially on 101 heading north out of San Jose. The later you leave, the more clogged the freeways are. I had to wait at a metered ramp for 10 minutes just to jump on at Cottle Road. Great. I turned on my usual AM station KGO so that I could get traffic updates. I want to stress that they update roads every 10 minutes. In about 20 minutes, I had gone maybe 4 miles. Nail biting panic and worrying for the next 40 minutes until I got up to Logue Avenue exit. It's a clover leaf with a total pain of a merge. I had to come off the freeway, jump 3 lanes left and hit a turn lane with a protected arrow. The whole time I was hearing updates on the time and traffic.

As I merged into the clover leaf I heard a pop of air pressure almost like when a storm rolls in. Now here's the fun part. I hit the clover leaf, sighed and braced for the merge. No traffic. Not one car. It's quiet. I noticed the sky was darker and wondered if there was a storm coming in. The turn light went green and I drove the six or so blocks to NASA. It's darker still and the guard barely glanced at me at the gate. I was used to seeing the same man every day and at least saying hello. This guy looked 'wrong.' If you pulled someone out of 1950 and plunked him down in a mall, you would notice that all of the details are just enough to grab your attention, without knowing why. It hit me so hard that I watched him in my rearview mirror as long as I could. He never moved or went back in the little guard shack. As I pulled into parking lot, this is going to sound very loopy by the way, but my car radio went silent and everything 'shifted'. Have you ever been blindfolded and spun around and gotten very dizzy? It's that feeling. Everything was subtly different. The lot was empty. I sat there for a minute with my mouth open trying to figure out if I had lost my mind.

My car radio suddenly blasted back on and I heard the KGO announcer say "Good Morning, Bay Area. It's 6:29 and traffic is still light. We'll have updates in one minute, but first here's our weather outlook." I checked every station. It was the same. My watch said 8:29. Where did the time go? And did I really want to find out? After all, NASA Ames would have been a good place to monitor if you wanted to see what humanity was up to technologically. The rest of the day went on normally, but I never forgot it." - ETX

camping in the Sierra back off line, timeless. Orbs in broad day light no photos no moonlight no drugs no foresight life stopped ten days dazing in an off road off trail glen orbs across the sky beneath tree boughs in shade and pure daylight. Sierra National forest off road glen near archeology site grinding bowls basin in granite surrounded by cedar groves
no peeps no spaceships no nothing extraordinary unless its, rather, an extraordinary ordinary. or a new noticing, the acualamente, the ordinary, actually.
standing on lake dam near ten pm then its midnight among friends and telescopes after spoke with wide faced thick haired man who suddenly walked up the back of the dam he said, who explained he was walking without trails across forest (in the dark without even moonlight) back then it made complete and total sense hm.

in a life of beautiful sierra foothill moonlight driving from north Pacific cliffs to inland forest land- when on a sudden whim, the urge to leave the couch the living room and Drive around another curving mountain road in the night came upon my spouse & me suddenly. If there's fuel in the car or cash to buy more then we'd up and go. Again and again for years. Is that anything? paranormal? or especially beautiful scenes.
Who knows. But what I do know is, life is beautiful achingly beautiful around the next curve on a mountain road either in daylight, but especially by moonlight or headlights in the still of the dark night tires clashing on pavement like its own river into the darkness lights cutting shadows into the trees and granite formations stars overhead. Laying back in the pickup bed parked off road in our younger days together across blankets or a sleeping bag, without even investment of a camper shell like we have now- a drive and a river to park beside National forest Park head and shoulders thrown back peering out into another beautiful dark night. Sierra nights.

Does that mean anything? I don't know. Does it cause anxiety? only too much time in the valley away from Sierra drives. Photos of orbs on granite domes near gnarled storm dwarfed trees near the timberline streams of color in the light when one squints one's eyes- is that, does that mean anything or is it lack of oxygen near 9000 feet getting to me? I don't know. Timeless moments drawing, journaling, photographing between sierra drives to a tiny stakehold a walk beyond a campsite or at an off road high Sierra night.

I just thought it was beautiful. A beautiful place. Worth driving to. Did it mean anything? I don't know. But it was beautiful.

There been times I have lost time.
One time was walking to the grocery store Fry's ( Kroger) for others. Now I have to walk up a hill, I got a call it was about 7:10 am my brother called to ask what cereal to feed my daughter cause I forgot to say. Now as I started walking again a huge gust wind it, no speeding cars, trucks. Another person almost fell from it. Not uncommon for wind gusts but this was just in the area close to the "glass wall business". That building is freaking creepy at time's. I have seen shadow ppl my god the ppl has priests blessing it.
Anyways I was like to early for pharmacy to open yet. Well by the time I got there they were open, I did a double take, I was like I just got off the phone about 20 min ago, would make it just after 7:30. Donna from the store was like you ok? Looking like what? I had bloody nose I guess that the blood dried. And it was 8:30 am. My mom called the police because she thought something happened to me. As I walked back home same area the electric charge was so strong, guess I should of listened to the homeless ppl who crashed on the other side of the canal across from the glass wall business to not walk on this side.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
One of the stranger things I've had involving time was a period of several days where I had incidents of a phenom that could have been either paranormal or medical. Never did find out which! However, I had incidents of perceiving time just like a slowly flipped "flip" book...you know, those things you fan to make it look like cartoon in motion? This one was being flipped very slowly with sudden pauses.Problem was, I would have mini empty black moments in between my perception of reality. Now, I have never been diagnosed with any mental illnesses,my mom had me tested for brain tumors as a kid because of my abilities but nope...all good there, and the doctors I checked with said they'd never even heard of this. It lasted a few days off and on and suddenly quit, never to return. But it's almost like a glitch in the matrix kind of feeling. Very weird. Kind of like time standing still for seconds.

One of the stranger things I've had involving time was a period of several days where I had incidents of a phenom that could have been either paranormal or medical. Never did find out which! However, I had incidents of perceiving time just like a slowly flipped "flip" book...you know, those things you fan to make it look like cartoon in motion? This one was being flipped very slowly with sudden pauses.Problem was, I would have mini empty black moments in between my perception of reality. Now, I have never been diagnosed with any mental illnesses,my mom had me tested for brain tumors as a kid because of my abilities but nope...all good there, and the doctors I checked with said they'd never even heard of this. It lasted a few days off and on and suddenly quit, never to return. But it's almost like a glitch in the matrix kind of feeling. Very weird. Kind of like time standing still for seconds.

Mine never happened again thank God!
Weird how this happens makes you feel like your loosing your mind

However, I had incidents of perceiving time just like a slowly flipped "flip" book...you know, those things you fan to make it look like cartoon in motion? This one was being flipped very slowly with sudden pauses.Problem was, I would have mini empty black moments in between my perception of reality.

I know what this is. But if I tell you everybody's gonna roll their eyes.:rolleyes: