RCH OSOM Shows

10/06/2015 (Tuesday/Wednesday) - OSOM with Richard C. Hoagland- Michael Cremo (archeologist)
RCH Mon/Tue - Fri/Sat 3am - 5 am EST

michael-cremo.jpg

Love his work and I wish he or someone wold tie together his data and the work behind manuscripts including the new Gilgamesh lines and the ongoing Gospel manuscript authentification.

10/09/2015 (Friday / Saturday) - OSOM with Richard C. Hoagland - Dr. Gregory L. Matloff (professor of physics, consultant)

Greg-Matoff.jpg

Dr. Gregory L. Matloff, emeritus associate and adjunct associate professor of physics at New York City College of Technology (NYCCT), has coordinated the astronomy program at that institution, has consulted for the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center, is a Fellow of the British interplanetary Society, is a Hayden Associate at the American Museum of Natural History and is a Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Astronautics. His pioneering research in solar-sail technology has been utilized by NASA in plans for extra-solar probes and in consideration of technologies to divert Earth-threatening asteroids. He served as guest professor at the University of Siena, Italy, in 1994, has chaired many technical sessions and was honored by NYCCT as Scholar-on-Campus during the 2008-2009 academic year. In 1998, he was a winner of a SETI competition sponsored by the National Academy of Discovery Science. He has authored or co-authored more than 100 research papers and nine books, which have been cited about 400 times. One of his books, “The Starflight Handbook” (Wiley, NY, 1989), was co-authored with MIT science-writer Dr. Eugene Mallove and helped establish interstellar-propulsion studies as a sub-division of applied physics. More recent books (“Living Off the Land in Space,” Springer, NY, 2007 and “Paradise Regained”, Springer, NY, 2009) co-authored with his artist wife C Bangs and NASA manager Les Johnson, have dealt with human space habitation and utilization. His 2008 book with Les Johnson and Italian researcher Dr. Giovanni Vulpetti (“Solar Sails: A Novel Approach to Interplanetary Travel”, Springer, NY) received an excellent review in “Nature.”Most recently he has published an artist’s book with C Bangs, “Biosphere Extensions: Solar System Resources for the Earth”.

RCH "radio with pictures" website: Fri Oct 9 - Dr. Gregory L. Matloff

q
q
q
q
q

Topics (so far)

1. 2.

3. 4. Centauri Dreams

10/13/2015 (Tuesday / Wednesday) OSOM with Richard C. Hoagland - Iron Mountain Special

Tonight’s show is all about the Iron Mountain Report. Richard brings on guests Dr. Robin Falkov, Dr. Richard Spence, and Joe Buchman for this special round table discussion.

robin-100x100.jpg
Richard-Spence-100x100.jpg
joe-buchman-100x100.jpg

Biography information and "radio with pictures" : Tue Oct 13 - Iron Mountain Special

10/14/2015 (Wednesday/Thursday) OSOM with Richard C. Hoagland - Peter Lavanda (Replay from Tue Sept 8)

peterlavenda.jpg

Peter’s bio in his own words:
“I am a proud, native New Yorker who hails from the Bronx. I grew up in a lot of places in the United States, from the Bronx to Indiana, Illinois, New Hampshire and back to the Bronx where I graduated from Christopher Columbus High School (the same alma mater as David Berkowitz and Christine Jorgensen) in 1968.

I became involved with the American Orthodox Catholic Church that year, after successfully (and dramatically) gate-crashing the funeral of Bobby Kennedy at St. Patrick’s Cathedral at which point I came to the attention of the “Church.” There is much more about this church in Sinister Forces and on the Sinister Forces blog (if it gets restored). The church was a front for domestic and international intelligence activities as I later discovered. Recently released files from Jim Garrison’s office in the case against Clay Shaw have now proven this beyond a reasonable doubt, I am glad to say.
. .. . . . .
more at "Radio with pictures website: Wed Oct 14 - Peter Lavanda (Replay) from Tue Sept 8

Peter's Website:www.peterlevenda.com

10/15/2015 (Thursday/Friday) OSOM with Richard C. Hoagland - Paola Leopizzi Harris ( Italo-American photojournalist and investigative reporter)

Paola-Harris.jpg

Paola Leopizzi Harris is an Italo-American photojournalist and investigative reporter in the field of extraterrestrial related phenomena research. She is also a widely published, free-lance writer, especially in Europe. She has studied extraterrestrial related phenomena since 1979 and is on personal terms with many of the leading researchers in the field. From 1980-1986 she assisted Dr. J. Allen Hyneck with his UFO investigations and has interviewed many top military witnesses concerning their involvement in the government truth embargo.

In 1997, Ms. Harris met and interviewed Col. Philip Corso in Roswell, New Mexico and became a personal friend and confidante. She was instrumental in having his book The Day After Roswell, for which she wrote the preface, translated into Italian.

Ms Harris returned to Roswell in the summer of 2003 for the American debut of her book, New Revised Connecting the Dots; Making Sense of the UFO Phenomena. She has since written four other books, all historical interviews with important whistleblowrers.Paola travels to Rome and Currently to Latin America , but lives Boulder, Colorado.

Paola Harris has a Masters degree in Education. She teaches history and photojournalism and on-line classes in Exopolitics for Dr. Michael Salla’s Exopolitics Institute, for which she in International liaison director.

MS Harris' Websites: starworksusa.com, paolaharris.com

RCH "Radio with pictures" link: The Oct 15 - Paola Leopizzi Harris

10/15/2016 (Friday/Saturday) OSOM with Richard C. Hoagland - Jack Churchward

Churchward.jpg
ir

Jack Churchward served six years in the United States Navy, going on to earn his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of South Florida. Jack has over thirty years experience in the Aerospace and Defense industry. In addition to earning the rank of Eagle Scout and participating in archaeological digs as a youth, Jack is a fourth generation engineer and fourth generation patent holder and identifies himself as a Tibetan Buddhist.

Jack’s research into the life and theories of his great-grandfather James Churchward, author of the books about the “Lost Continent of Mu,” is conducted using his technical expertise, unique connections, special viewpoint and access to a portion of James’ original source materials. Armed with his knowledge and capabilities, Jack seeks to create a more complete understanding of James Churchward’s theories and ancient advanced civilizations.

Jack’s Churchward’s first book, “Lifting the Veil on the Lost Continent of Mu, Motherland of Men“, was published in 2011 and is the definitive edition of the 1926 classic. Jack’s second book, entitled “Stone Tablets of Mu“, was released in September 2014 and discusses the rarely seen 1927 book by James Churchward entitled, “Copies of Stone Tablets Found by William Niven…”

All this being said, let no one be of the mistaken impression that Jack’s 21st Century research agrees totally with his great-grandfather’s … or that he is afraid to point out where they seriously disagree ….

Jack's Website: jack.churchward.com
RCH "Radio with pictures" site: Fri Oct 16 - Jack Churchward

10/19/2015 - (Monday/Tuesday) OSOM with Richard C. Hoagland - Jeff White (Shortwave Broadcaster)

Jeff-White.jpg

Jeff White is General Manager of Radio Miami International (WRMI), a commercial shortwave station in the United States that has been on the air since 1994.

He is a Journalism graduate from Northern Illinois University near Chicago, where he served as news manager for several years. Jeff worked for several more years as a freelance journalist for a number of radio networks, including Christian Science Monitor Radio, National Public Radio, NBC, Radio Netherlands and others.

He carried out many audience research studies for international broadcasters such as the BBC, VOA and Radio Canada International, Deutsche Welle.

Jeff has served as Vice President and President of the National Association of Shortwave Broadcasters (NASB), which represents the privately-owned shortwave broadcasters in the United States. He is currently the NASB Secretary-Treasurer.

Jeff has been Chairman of the HFCC since February 2015. Jeff is also the NASB representative in the HFCC Steering Board. On behalf of the NASB, Jeff has chaired the organising committees for the HFCC/ASBU conferences in Mexico City (A05), Dominican Republic (B09), Zurich (B10) and Dallas (B11). In their free time, Jeff and his wife Thais like to travel, especially by cruise ship. He always takes a shortwave receiver with him.

Agenda (so far)
  1. Radio Miami International
  2. High Frequency Co-ordination Conference (HFCC )
  3. November, 1986 • Monitoring Times cover article about Radio Earth International
"Radio with pictures" weblink: Mon Oct 19 - Jeff White

10/20/2015 - (Tuesday/Wednesday) OSOM with Richard C. Hoagland - Open lines
images

Once again “Hailing Frequencies” are going to be opened to talk about anything you want.

You can call in by phone: (505) 796-8802
or by Skype: enterprisemission

Last edited:
I like this show but it is on way to late to listen f i do stay up this late I know the next day will consist of moping around sloth. It is a good show just wish it was on earlier.
I really want to like it but I find myself getting a little impatient at RCH's continual interruptions of the guests. I just wish he'd let the guests talk more - that's the whole point of listening to the show. IMO.

Reactions: Maphoo and 7Critter