Random Chat

I'm not paying until there is a finished product. Who knows what could happen in eight months.

what game Mokey?
Any game that I may have interest in. I play world of warcraft and they announce game expansions a year in advance and give you the option to pay for it months in advance. I suppose if you're not sure you'll have the money when it comes out it's a good option, but I'd rather wait until I know for sure it's finished and ready to play.

Reactions: Maphoo
Any game that I may have interest in. I play world of warcraft and they announce game expansions a year in advance and give you the option to pay for it months in advance. I suppose if you're not sure you'll have the money when it comes out it's a good option, but I'd rather wait until I know for sure it's finished and ready to play.
Oh, I hated W.O.W I played it for a month or so all my friends from B.net started playing I thought it was to repetitive... go to town after killing ten spiders go kill 5 possed cows go back to town ect..

Reactions: Mokey
wow is a good game just not something I would put enough time into to make paying more than once worth it

Oh, I hated W.O.W I played it for a month or so all my friends from B.net started playing I thought it was to repetitive... go to town after killing ten spiders go kill 5 possed cows go back to town ect..
lol yes it can get repetitive. Especially for me since I have a really bad habit of starting new characters.

Reactions: Maphoo
I wish valve knew how to count to 3 id love to see a new left 4 dead its been almost 7 years good lord