Random Chat #2

that was a random number not a prediction of September 11th
it seems that way but... "911" got used so called "randomly" for years...

But when you see all the movies and TV shows over the years that have done the save thing...
It's too much to just be random.

Reactions: DoTell
Although it always makes my cat laugh, the fourth week in August is Be Kind to Humanity Week.

cool show back in the day..there is a video ..can't recall where to find it on the youtube..but it shows all these movie parts were they show all the clocks are on 9/11...a bunch of movie cuts.

cool show back in the day..there is a video ..can't recall where to find it on the youtube..but it shows all these movie parts were they show all the clocks are on 9/11...a bunch of movie cuts.

Yeah. There is loads of movies and shows that have done that.

it seems that way but... "911" got used so called "randomly" for years...

But when you see all the movies and TV shows over the years that have done the save thing...
It's too much to just be random.

I get that but that was years before 911

and now for the final episode of the adventures of pete and pete

The twin towers were built to be destroyed when the government needed them to be destroyed.
They were Built with concrete mixed with explosives.

The twin towers were built to be destroyed when the government needed them to be destroyed.
They were Built with concrete mixed with explosives.

what? --I doubt that.The towers were taken down..after a plane crashed into it.The fuel burnt the steel and the towers gave out.Then a few days if not weeks later.They had a lava pool under the buildings.

what? --I doubt that.The towers were taken down..after a plane crashed into it.The fuel burnt the steel and the towers gave out.Then a few days if not weeks later.They had a lava pool under the buildings.

The planes were remote controlled to set off the story. The people on the planes were on a look alike plane that landed in denver. They are all live in a city under the denver airport now.
The fires in the towers set off the concrete mixed with explosives.