Rambo to fight Isis in "Last Blood"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ood-sylvester-stallone-confirms-10385923.html

Rambo's unquenchable thirst to shoot things whilst wearing a headband has previously taken him to Vietnam, Thailand, Afghanistan and Burma, but in Last Blood he is set to head to Syria, where he will face his toughest enemies yet: Isis.

"We have teams scouting Iraq and parts of Syria where Isis have their greatest strongholds," Stallone genuinely announced at Comic-Con. "We're working with the locals there to help deliver the most intense and realistic Rambo movie experience ever."

If it's realism he's going for, I guess this means Rambo will get caught in a lengthy war of attrition with the militant group (or a fictionalised version of them), or else Stallone is going gonzo and will mount an assault on these 'strongholds' himself with the cameras rolling.

Uhhhh, how old is Stallone now??? Not sure about this one!

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ood-sylvester-stallone-confirms-10385923.html

Rambo's unquenchable thirst to shoot things whilst wearing a headband has previously taken him to Vietnam, Thailand, Afghanistan and Burma, but in Last Blood he is set to head to Syria, where he will face his toughest enemies yet: Isis.

"We have teams scouting Iraq and parts of Syria where Isis have their greatest strongholds," Stallone genuinely announced at Comic-Con. "We're working with the locals there to help deliver the most intense and realistic Rambo movie experience ever."

If it's realism he's going for, I guess this means Rambo will get caught in a lengthy war of attrition with the militant group (or a fictionalised version of them), or else Stallone is going gonzo and will mount an assault on these 'strongholds' himself with the cameras rolling.

Uhhhh, how old is Stallone now??? Not sure about this one!
He's 69 and he's still in pretty great shape.

350x416xSylvester-Stallone-Workout-For-Expendables.jpg.pagespeed.ic.SQVRJuUkOyEgdm8Bcrt0.jpg

Why not.....so what if the guy is older now (many talents in Hollywood have not been blessed to have reached such an age !)
What can I say I am a Stallone fan !
One of my all time favorite actors is the one and only Sir Thomas Sean Connery and is he certainly like a fine wine ....
Ok, for those who think he is too old...what about Patton ?? Wasn't he macho enough in WWII, I mean the guy..excuse me..the General started out on a horse !!

Reactions: Debi
Remember.....
Older men have testosterone too...
Maybe less than a younger man...
BUT what they now lack in testosterone, they more than make up for in INTELLIGENCE...
Maybe this new movie could not only show the testosterone, but increase the level of intelligence in taking down the bad guy.
And another thought...I think a drug cartel and kingpin take down would be great also.
But I am a biased Stallone fan....
Just saying..

image.jpg
image.jpg
Couldn't resist ...
Sir Sean Connery was "only" 73 in this movie, The League
And "only" 62 in this movie, Medicine Man
What can I say I am also a rabid Sir Sean Connery fan.

View attachment 1729 View attachment 1728 Couldn't resist ...
Sir Sean Connery was "only" 73 in this movie, The League
And "only" 62 in this movie, Medicine Man
What can I say I am also a rabid Sir Sean Connery fan.
Medicine Man...loved that movie. And of course, one must not forget the Highlander movie!!! (Sigh....all good there!)

Reactions: curandero81
Medicine Man...loved that movie. And of course, one must not forget the Highlander movie!!! (Sigh....all good there!)
The Medicine Man was my all time favorite !! The story..his beliefs..his quest..I could go on and on..and not to forget his outstanding performance ..and who dare question Dr. Robert Campbell's masculinity..testosterone level or intelligence !!