Proof of Divine Intervention, or Coincidence?

Well in the video I posted it looks like something or someone used the mans arm because he looked shocked himself as if it were an involuntary movement.

And I have a similar story to yours Ma, I was traveling down the highway in a bad snowstorm on the side of a plateau that dropped several hundred feet. I hit a patch of ice and spun 360 and was facing oncoming traffic with 18 wheeler barreling down on me and I was still sliding because the slush was sucking me along, now the 18 wheeler barely missed me & other cars are swerving away or stopped and I feel the whole car sliding for the wire at the side of the plateau, I know I'm going to bust through that wire, and I start praying - screaming that Wakan Tanka better make it quick for me & may the Grandmothers receive me in the Spirit world, I even knew death was so imminent I peed myself, it was that kind of 'it's over' - all of a sudden as my car's nose is inches from the cable and cliff, my entire car goes into reverse all the way into the ditch. Several people come running up to me, opening my doors to get me out & there is a Mohawk lady with a very kind face who pulls me out of the car and hugs me and tells me that was so smart of me to put the car in reverse...thing is the car never was in reverse, it was in drive...even as we sat in the ditch it was still in drive & I moved it to park...she just held me tight and started praying...something saved me. A couple guys pushed me out of the ditch & the woman had me follow her till I got to my exit. I was 17 & that was the most horrifying car experience I've had, and most unexplained.

Reactions: Debi