Project Blue Beam...it's real

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Project Blue Beam stuns students who witness a whale hologram in their school gymnasium.

____

So, now I ask you....if we can't believe our eyes, what can we believe? How do we figure out what's real...and what's not?

Reactions: Paintman
Rumor was.....it was being developed and coordinated with the A.D.S system alongside a sound projection system back around fifteen years ago or so......the sound system was pretty amazing in the sense that it ( in theory ) is capable of being aimed at and only heard by the subject of interest from something like a click away.....put the three together and the possibilities of intimidation/ confusion/ fear are endless.

Reactions: Debi
Rumor was.....it was being developed and coordinated with the A.D.S system alongside a sound projection system back around fifteen years ago or so......the sound system was pretty amazing in the sense that it ( in theory ) is capable of being aimed at and only heard by the subject of interest from something like a click away.....put the three together and the possibilities of intimidation/ confusion/ fear are endless.
Hmmm...question....could they target just the sound? Like the Cuba sound attacks?

Possibly. Three separate systems, the A.D.S being the only one to actually make the " battlefield "... But supposedly they were being tested to work together for other purposes......who knows where the advancements may have led to in 15 years.........of course this is just speculation and rumor though.

Reactions: Debi

Project Blue Beam stuns students who witness a whale hologram in their school gymnasium.

____

So, now I ask you....if we can't believe our eyes, what can we believe? How do we figure out what's real...and what's not?
The video is an obvious fake!

Reactions: Lynne
The video is an obvious fake!

ah...the voice of reason! Hi Bob!!!
I kept thinking, why are they using this technology on a class of school kids? Maybe it's like magic tricks, if you can fool a kid, adults are easy!

I’m confused, wa this a type of hologram played for a school or is it a total fake ?