Potential Visitor?

I first came here to this forum after i rid myself of it. As easy as it was to end the reoccurrences shocked me. I dealt with it far too long. I came here to find answers and maybe even reassurance i wasn't nuts lol. Experiences have happened through my life, that specific problem persisted until i told it to leave me alone. I did that again this morning, so even if it was a trick of light or something else, knowing what i know now, think i'm good to go and these things have to realize they are not welcome here.
not all things paranormal are bad, and while occurrences that catch you off guard can be startling, uneasy or even scary, you have to learn to tell the difference or what the situation may be...the more you open up or deeper you dive, the more you may experiance on certain levels or disciplines. its a journey, you know what your past is and what you may encounter as far as what areas you may have touched into before.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.” Friedrich Nietzsche.... a good quote to apply at times when seeking answers and to keep on the right path.

I think a good sign if something is of a benevolent origin, is how you feel. Things skulking around, touching you to the point of annoyance, bothering you when you are trying to sleep, etc. are not welcome. Beloved animals, or family or friends who have crossed over do not have to skulk around and make you feel uneasy. You usually feel a sense of joy or recognition when it's a positive visitation. Just my two cents.

Sad part is, FIRST thing i thought was call my mom. That is room my mom and dad stay when up here. With my dad sick, that was first thing that came to mind was something happened.

Selectric, I am going to share my own observation on the paranormal which I have now come to believe is true. Once we have been "touched" by an event, we somehow become entangled with that energy. Quantum entanglement is now being looked at as a cause by many scientists for many paranormal events. This appears to be separate from spiritual visitations, but once entangled with this other energy, you may continue to have paranormal events off and on for your lifetime.

We don't have a full understanding of this yet, but we do know that the guidelines we have been using to control some of it still apply. Claim your space, tell it to leave your home, and stand your ground.

I usually have more experiences when stressed out, on edge. It's rare for me to see anything when relaxed. I only seem to get shocked, surprised with this if it is something bad. So I reckon go on your senses.

How is your dad doing now, Selectric?
He is doing about the same, thanks for asking Garnet. My mom just had a procedure done yesterday which went well. She seems more relaxed having it done and over with. Life has been a tad frantic, so 'Mr Door Ghost' needs to find another door to hang out lol.