Poltergeist video (Must see this one!)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/terrifying-video-irish-poltergeist-wreaks-havoc

In Ireland, long the home to inexplicable supernatural happenings, a Cork County woman has posted a disturbing video that seems to show a poltergeist creating havoc in her kitchen.

On her Facebook page, Ashy Murphy, posted the chilling video footage on Sept. 22. .

CLICK HERE
for video or scroll down to watch.

In the footage, at first, a seemingly innocuously lampshade begins swinging to and fro - apparently unaided by human hands as music is heard in the background.

The swaying lamp seems rather tame until, within seconds, the footage shows pots suddenly clanging, cupboard doors opening mysteriously as multiple artifacts are propelled across the kitchen.

And, in a final crescendo of terror, a large red bucket is catapulted across the kitchen floor.

This type of paranormal activity is said to be the work of a poltergeist or "noisy ghost".

Murphy posted on her Facebook page: "Its getting way worse, I defo [sic] have to move house."

The startling video have been viewed over 11 million times to date.

OK, if this is real footage, it's a good one! What do you guys think?

Reactions: DoTell
Well. I would prefer that the woman and per pltie not e in our missile silos. Just saying...

I really don't think she does! She's talking about "moving"......that kind of activity is not spirit related. That's flat out poltergeist in my book!
Very true, she can move all she wants but things won't change for her unless she gets some therapy and learns to deal with whats going on in her life.
It's sad she doesn't realize what's going on.

Reactions: Debi