Poltergeist activity

SoulSeekerScotland

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a few experiences I've been having in my house for the last 8 weeks!

I am a firm believer in activity within a household is a sign for contact. However, I must admit I took my signs with a pinch of salt and didn't think much of them at all!

About 5 weeks ago, I was home alone and both of my kids were sleeping. I often spend time in my kitchen when I have time alone for some quiet time and a cup of coffee. I have fairly short hair (about a number 3 or 4 buzzcut) I literally feel everything touching it as it is so short! Anyways, there I am, minding my own wee business and I felt a slight tug from the root of my hair! Didn't think anything of it just thought my hair must've been sitting funny... 2 seconds later another strong pull but this time it actually hurt as if someone pulled a small chunk of hair - directly from my roots! I totally brushed this off as a coincidence!

Yesterday, I was painting my living room since the contractor warranty is now up and the building should have settled properly! I was in the house alone again, both kids sleeping - again! I was just stirring up some paint after moving my furniture out the room and as I was stirring I had the sensation of 2 fingers poking my side at my hips! Very strange as this honestly felt like someone was having a playful poke at my sides, I was absolutely flabbergasted at the contact I had on my body as there wasn't even any furniture or anything to bump into, I was really shaken up as it took me by surprise! I genuinely stood there for a good 6-7 minutes wondering what actually just happened, I told the father of my youngest baby and he agreed it was very strange.

Lets fast forward to tonight, my youngests dad is over to help me look after him as he is poorly, we have just put the wee one to bed and there was a huge slam, I asked him to go and check as I genuinely thought it was an intruder, he went to check and told me the living room door is has been slammed shut, I asked him to go and check the rest of the house downstairs only to find there's no one there and absolutely no windows open to even cause it to slam. How interesting!!!

I have rang the Glasgow Paranormal Investigators and Barrhead Spiritual Investigators to see if they can help can't wait to update you all!

I hope they come out and lend a hand SSS. I only hope the experiences don't start happening to the children as young kids can be a magnet. If things continue to happen before any investigator can get there, Debi and the staff have these guidelines you can follow. PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Welcome to the forums, SoulSeeker! I agree with Oz, that these things getting physical with you aren't a good sign. Please check the link provided by Selectric, so that you can get ahead of this. Good luck and please let us know how it goes!

I hope they come out and lend a hand SSS. I only hope the experiences don't start happening to the children as young kids can be a magnet. If things continue to happen before any investigator can get there, Debi and the staff have these guidelines you can follow. PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems
Thank you so much! Last year I asked my local church to visit and help me rebalance the place but sadly I was ignored, luckily the kids seem fine but they can't communicate anything towards me as they are non verbal autistic

Welcome to the forums, SoulSeeker! I agree with Oz, that these things getting physical with you aren't a good sign. Please check the link provided by Selectric, so that you can get ahead of this. Good luck and please let us know how it goes!
Thank you so much! I have a sage stick that I am going to use to sweep the house, I am awaiting a reply from Glasgow Paranormal Investigators

I am concerned for the kids. You mentioned that the youngest is doing poorly, do you think this entity could be effecting his health? Is moving a possibility ?

My poltergeist experiences lead me to believe that the stories about hormonal teenagers and old women being the perpetrators of a lot of this as a valid hypothesis. But I think it isn't just females as my most extreme experience that had witnesses had to do with my dad.

When he was in his late 70's he kept getting in trouble with the law for drunk driving. He also had spent years insisting that I was his worst enemy (though of the 3 kids I was always the one he called when he needed help). So a judge ordered that he be put in lock down rehab because of his bad attitude and drinking. I had not had contact with him in many months. The law requires a relative sign the request for forced rehab and my brother was asked to sign the papers, which he did as he thought it would be the only way to help the old man.

My grandson and I were making cookies one morning at my mother's house (the kitchen had been built by my dad 30 years before and he still considered it his kitchen even though he hadn't lived there for 20 years). I put the spices we were using back in the cupboard (in a rack screwed to the cabinet door so that they would not fall out). I closed the cabinet door and turned back to the bowl with the cookie dough and the door slammed open and all the spices jumped out of the rack and flew all over, some hitting me in the head. It was so wierd and my grandson just stared wide eyed.

Days later I found out that was the day my dad was taken to lockup. I didn't know the circumstances until years later when he told me "One day I was minding my own business and police came to the door and took me away." So, I really believe that poltergeist activity was him throwing a tantrum in circumstances where he could not physically do so. He was a violent man and that is part of what got him in trouble, but he wasn't stupid and would never attack a police office, not to mention he did blame me for that lockup even though I had nothing to do with it.

When I was young and lived in a haunted hovel I did have other poltergeist like experiences but they are minor compared to that incident.

Speaking of poltergeist activity, one of the things we know is that whoever it is attached to has zero control over that energy.

Many cases appear to be from pre-teens or teens, yes, and none of them even know it's from them. It appears to be triggered by suppressed psychic energy simply releasing and going a bit rampant. The good news is if this is the case, it will usually abate on it's own over time.

I would say be open to all different sources for the activity in your home SSS. I'm very glad to hear you've called in some help. Being on site is the best way to determine what's actually happening. Please do share what happens with the investigation!