Phone calls from the other side

Awesome vid. Thanks for the share! I actually had a call that I wonder if it came from the other side. There was a voicemail on my phone that randomly showed up one afternoon. When I listened to the message, it was full of static and strange sounds that reminded me of something out of a speaker or electronic keyboard. There was a lot of shouting, a man and a woman, in Spanish. I don't speak it, so I don't know exactly what was said. There was loud growling and howling like it was coming from somebody possessed. Definitely not an animal. Then, lots of crying and screams. It went on for almost two minutes before there was just a scream, a roar, and the line went dead. There was something otherworldly about it.

So I have no idea if the call came from the other side, some kind of paranormal activity, or maybe just a joke or explainable situation. I just know that I'd never heard earthly sounds like that. I come from a background of music and theatre, so sound effects are something I know a little bit about. That VM was like nothing I'd ever dealt with. But, maybe those two were just arguing and the TV was on in the background. Certainly possible. I have no clue. Still, totally freaked me out. Oh, and I didn't know the number. It came from Mexico. I don't know anybody outside of the USA. Bizarre.

I wonder if entities could use telephones to communicate because they are already a familiar form of communication and they could draw from its energy. Hmm. Just a thought. What do you think? Can entities use telephones to communicate with us?

Reactions: 7Critter and Armand
Awesome vid. Thanks for the share! I actually had a call that I wonder if it came from the other side. There was a voicemail on my phone that randomly showed up one afternoon. When I listened to the message, it was full of static and strange sounds that reminded me of something out of a speaker or electronic keyboard. There was a lot of shouting, a man and a woman, in Spanish. I don't speak it, so I don't know exactly what was said. There was loud growling and howling like it was coming from somebody possessed. Definitely not an animal. Then, lots of crying and screams. It went on for almost two minutes before there was just a scream, a roar, and the line went dead. There was something otherworldly about it.

So I have no idea if the call came from the other side, some kind of paranormal activity, or maybe just a joke or explainable situation. I just know that I'd never heard earthly sounds like that. I come from a background of music and theatre, so sound effects are something I know a little bit about. That VM was like nothing I'd ever dealt with. But, maybe those two were just arguing and the TV was on in the background. Certainly possible. I have no clue. Still, totally freaked me out. Oh, and I didn't know the number. It came from Mexico. I don't know anybody outside of the USA. Bizarre.

I wonder if entities could use telephones to communicate because they are already a familiar form of communication and they could draw from its energy. Hmm. Just a thought. What do you think? Can entities use telephones to communicate with us?
Ever heard of this, Believer?

Thomas Edison’s Telephone to the Dead: Myth or Fact? • ITC Voices

very cool find deb, ty for posting

Reactions: Debi
never had this happen. but once I was in a sporting goods store and I saw a man walk into the store, then when I did a double take, no one was there. it was my friend who died 2 months before. it's strange how people must be trying so hard to contact the physical world.

There have also been a lot of reports of calls that show up as 000000000 on phones that are considered calls from the dead. I'll see what else I can find on this.

Reactions: 7Critter
never had this happen. but once I was in a sporting goods store and I saw a man walk into the store, then when I did a double take, no one was there. it was my friend who died 2 months before. it's strange how people must be trying so hard to contact the physical world.

or how hard the living miss the departed...

Reactions: Charleh and Debi

Wow that was an expierence no matter what. To think someone was having some type of horrible time somewhere is bone chilling regardless. Your gut feeling could well be right.