Part of adulting...

Now i know why I have a soft spot for you Debi. You have to have been there to be wise :).
Thanks, Oz. I was doing a bit of a life review recently and kept thinking "Why did I do all this?" And then it occurred to me...I did need the lesson from it to have empathy for others. I may or may not be wise...but empathy I have by the bucket load!

There have been a few times we have released info to my parents lol. As stunned as they seemed, they weren't surprised lol. When we were at my mom's house after my dad passed, my brother and i talked about a few times, further stirring the pot. The instance both my mom and dad could never believe was the night my brother borrowed my mom's car (74 New Yorker) way back when and it never made back to the house. They swore to this day we raced it on Front Street in Philly and blew the engine. We did not. We were coming back from Wrestemania and the car started running badly, especially making a wrong turn into a very bad neighborhood. We made it out of Philly, stopping multiple times to cool the engine down. Once we got within 15-20 minutes from our house, the car went boom. Needless to say, the radiator fan was now embedded. My dad was not a happy camper getting that call at 2am.
So, you were telling the truth, and they didn't believe you?

I admit to being a rule follower, so I really don't have much to confess. The times I over drank or was where I wasn't supposed to be, I do not see the point in ruining their view of me now lol.

"Say nothing & deny everything" was the rule and I stuck to it.
Bingo , If you play by the rules then people think you play by the rules. A good reputation earned.
But. But. B.U.T. ' Behold the Underlying Truth. Shut up, 'never been there', 'don't know him.' That way, when you really need to do something naughty, people will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Mom & Dad knew.. they always knew. Or at least suspected.
3583.jpeg